Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Betrothed

Betrothed

a part of “Betrothed”, a fictional universe by ladyelaine1245.

Countries go to war, alliances need to be secured. Elaine Marie, has been engaged to the Prince of France since she was 6 years old, and rose to power in Ireland a few months after. She returns to french court at age 16, after an attempt on her life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Betrothed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Betrothed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladyelaine1245 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Betrothed"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladyelaine1245
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Betrothed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:02 am

Hmmm. Looks like this could be interesting, provided the deceit and deception play major roles.

I'd like to reserve Luke, see how this gies.

The question is, what to make him. A Noble Knight, A sneaky spy, or a young night. So many choices.

What can I say? I love me some good deceit, deceptions, and murder.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:08 am

Lady Kyla please? I'll get started right away.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Lady, do you wish to control the attackers to make sure the rp doesn't go too fast or do you want us to do that?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladyelaine1245 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Everyone can I dont mind

ladyelaine1245
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

What's the plan right now? Are we going to still have attacks and whatnot or is there something else?

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Sorry for being away for so long. I have had barely any time to post anywhere. Il try to post tonight.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!