Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gracelings

Gracelings

a part of “Gracelings”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

The Gracelings are gifted individuals, however, they have been going missing lately.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gracelings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Gracelings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gracelings"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Gracelings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:50 am

Hello there!

May I reserve the Smart?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:01 am

Would it be ok if I reserve The Stealthy?

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:52 am

Could I snag The fast?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 am

I'd like to reserve the fighter please.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Could I reserve the archer if possible?

[we're fated to pretend.]

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:45 pm

Yup I have them all reserved. Please get your characters up ASAP, and mine will be up soon later today.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cagedlion23 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:47 pm

can I reserve The Strong please I should have him bone in a few hours

cagedlion23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serf on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:20 pm

May I reserve the flying male?

Also, at what point before, after, or during the trilogy is this rp taking place? And I assume we're not allowed across the mountains?

Serf
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cagedlion23 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Posted My CS

cagedlion23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Yes, and yes. I'm working on my character now and then I think we might be able to get started. To answer your question Serf, this is set sort of before the series- when King Leck still ruled (so you could mention him) Crossing the mountains is an option, but I want the story to mostly be in the Seven Kingdoms.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:26 am

Nathaniel is finished and sent in. yay

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:20 am

Xandra is all finished, I can't wait to get started!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cagedlion23 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:44 pm

I hope you like my char Haas

cagedlion23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Everyone's characters are looking great! Feel free to go ahead and start posting in the activity. the only person we are waiting on is Serf, but he can jump in as soon as his character is up. I'll shoot him a PM if he starts falling behind.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cagedlion23 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:30 pm

POSTED LOL I CANT WAIT TILL THIS GOING

cagedlion23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cagedlion23 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

>.> anyone else going to post?

cagedlion23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Did we die? Sadness.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!