Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War Of Factions

War Of Factions

a part of “War Of Factions”, a fictional universe by Raykon23.

All the factions have began to campaign for sovereignty of the lands. Will yours be the victor? A Medieval style Rp with tastes of fantasy and myth

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War Of Factions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

War Of Factions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War Of Factions"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raykon23
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: War Of Factions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Would you like the faction to be submitted seperately as a character, or with both character and faction sheets combined?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:35 pm

I just want to know if the setting is Sci Fi, Fantasy, Modern or any other time period.

After that is solved I am sure I could devise a rather respectable faction and character for the Rp.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:34 pm

To answer questions. Its a Dark ages medieval style rp, but it has fantasy tastes as its set in a mythical world. So if you want to create like a magic, or a mythical style character you're welcome to do that. and If you're submitting a faction, I'd really rather if you submitted it with your character, I made a box to describe your faction in the character sheet. everything I need to know about your faction is there so don't worry about an additional info unless you feel its necessary

Raykon23
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Alright, I can understand now what kind of world the players may be in.

I may be a while before my character is up, I usually try to abstain from net activities during the weekends so I can spend my time elsewhere. But if I get the chance I will pen a few things down.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:07 pm

Alright, I am beginning to put down the Character sheet now, I will actually add two for the sake of story and I would like to know if I can get an OOC page to put just the information about my Faction.?
As well as any information that may be relevant in the future.

Also I will need to get my character pics done as well.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:55 pm

It seems photo bucket is giving me some headaches this time around, so I will see if I can get his character image from another source. If you want me to add anything else just let me know.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Oborosen Im going to make agartha a Location for your faction, do you have any particular description you want me to do for it?

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:19 am

Hey so I was wondering, because Im pretty new to this site and not sure how it usually works --not to worry I am not new to rp--, how do you want this rp to go: In the message chat or the forums or both?
Also Ive taken the liberty of using the groups. I want to get into Places and Archs soon. I usually get on random times so chat will be when ever I can get on but the forum Ill reply and update often.
"Hopes rise and dreams flicker and die. Love plans for tomorrow and loneliness thinks of yesterday. Life is beautiful and living is pain. The sound of music floats down a dark street."
- Hunter S. Thompson

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Id like the story to be posted in forums. Questions in ooc or pm me directly. Also Its good you mentioned the groups page, I would like everyone who submits a faction to put their factions in the group page so everyone can see and make decisions based on it, That also makes it fair. Ill handle the locations for the most part. But If you'd like to create like a headquarters or a base for your faction you're very welcome to.

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Okay if you guys will notice there is a new faction and character. the room V faction is a mercenary band and I want to clarify this. Since hes a mercenary band the characters and faction's loyalties will change most likely and change often. also Im not going to count the band as one of the six factions, reason behind it is the mercenary band is not trying to gain sovereignty In the war as is the goal of the other six factions, they are merely trying to capitalize on the war and achieve as much personal gain as possible. Cosequently a lot of you will most like coordinate posts with ROLAND if you look to employ the services of his "faction." I just wanted to clear that up, and questions please let me know

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:18 am

Like I said im new to this site but... I tried to sign in as my character on the chat but it said that I don't own Alexius. Just wondering if its cause its still pending or some other reason. Also Im waiting for a third faction to show up to post more content and before I do anymore detailing my nation Im excited to see the lands. :)

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Bluthunda I don't realy know what you mean when you say you don't own alexius, explain that please. And Ive been advertising the rp in chat and also on facebook. If any of you have facebook please feel free to post and advertise it. Itll get everyone together much quicker if so. and I have someone whose supposed to be submitting a third faction but he's apparently having issues with his internet. il check with him soon.

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:17 pm

I figured it out. I thought you had to put character in front of your name silly me.

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Its not as big as Id like it to be but Ill add characters as they apply. Im going to give it a couple more days then Im going to begin posting, I believe Ive kept you all waiting long enough. Also Im working with Void to put in a map of Hartera. And if you have any particular locations you want me to add please message me the name and description. And lastly a reminder to post your faction in the group tab if you created one

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheVoiden on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:45 pm

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p76 ... 1391830628

Basic map idea for Hertera. Previous text edited out, and basic text put in.

Disclaimer:
This map is the property of E.E.Knight and all corresponding parties, taking from his book "Dragon Champion". In no way do I take credit for this, and all credit goes to E.E.Knight and all corresponding parties.

You may purchase "Dragon Champion" at your local bookstore.

TheVoiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 pm

I posted the map In the location of Hartera, It's pretty basic, but hopefully Itll give you a basic view of the layout. Ill try to edit it in the future to be more specific as the story goes on. Also my internet has been acting up as of late, so I may be absent for periods at a time, Therefore Ill try to post detailed situations to give you more to go on when Im able to post.

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Also Oborosen, I need you to post your faction in the groups tag ASAP. everyone else already has just waiting on yours

Raykon23
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Apologies, I usually don't jump on the net during the weekend so I was away for that time. Besides I was still a bit hung over yesterday. lol

Oh and if you wish to get in touch with me, you can PM me here and my phone will notify me or you can Kik me at Oborosen. (its an app)

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 pm

Alright group is added, I need to link some pics now.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!