Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:

a part of “Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:”, a fictional universe by Phoeni.

If you degrade fairytales, you'll probably get Lignum Portum Academy. This year at Lignum we have- murders, abductions, cupid, love and... I could go on forever. Enroll now (or you will be killed by poachers.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Hello, future students.

Here, you may reserve, ask and questions, and just generally chat and goof about. But remember, please declare your wanted face claim before reserving.

Looking forward to our meeting,

Headmistress Devereaux/Phoeni
did·ger·i·doo [dij-uh-ree-doo, did-gee-ree-doo]
noun, plural did·ger·i·doos.
a musical instrument of Australian Aborigines made from a long wooden tube that is blown into to create a low drone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 pm

Hmm....I believe I joined the original make of this roleplay on an older account of mine. If I could recover the profile (I believe that the character forms might still be there, the site doesn't delete old roleplays, does it?) , could I join as the same character?

I'd have to check what the face claim was (I believe it was Ezra Miller) though I'll have to double check. I was very excited to start the roleplay but it never took off. Of course, there were many more roles/species to be taken. I suppose the species nearest to Demon (what the character originally was) would be vampire, so I'll reserve that...

Oh, and it's horrible that this had never started in the first place, haha.

Ah, and about the two character requirement....how strict is that? Because I'm very bad at wielding two characters at once.

[edit]

Of course, if required, I can attempt...
Last edited by Vestigial on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey there could I reserve the male werewolf please? I'll have the profile up either tonight or tomorow. Oh and Horrible, hehe. I don't really feel that I could hold two characters at once since otherwise I feel I will make them very similar in posting style.
Last edited by TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Afternoon,

I'm certainly interested, and would be making a male character, but I was wondering how 'horribly strict' the two character minimum was. Never been any good at maintaining multiple characters, I tend to favor one over the other, or put more effort into one, ect, ect.

Dependent on the above, I'd like to reserve the Male Familiar, with a FC that has yet to be decided.
No hard feelings if the answer is no, of course. Just figured it couldn't hurt to ask. =]

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:40 pm

This looks absolutely horrible... jk jk :D
Could I take the Female Djinn, I would like her face claim be Ke$ha :P I feel like she's crazy enough to be a genie
But because of the dark hair, eyes and skin, I feel Nina Dobrev would be best?
Could I also take the male witch, his face claim would be Christian Cooke :D he's pretty that's why
Although, I'm planning on making him gay though :S would that be okay?
I'll have it done by tomorrow hopefully

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Awww... I thought the rp said "Little Shop of Horrors", oops. XD
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:14 pm

The "multiple characters" rule is horrible. (jk)

Though I do agree with the few that have posted already; juggling two characters for one roleplay will be difficult for me as well. If the rule really can't be changed, I will have to reconsider joining this rp. :(

Nonetheless, I'd like to reserve the female familiar with Amanda Seyfried as the FC.
Last edited by rdaydreamer on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:30 pm

I'm Horrible at juggling characters and right now there is only one role that has my interest, I hope that is okay o: I love the idea and would like to be here, but due to busy school schedule and stuff, only one will be best for me to manage.

Anyways I would love to reserve the female Banshee as forFc I will get back to you on that! ^_^

As for FC can I use Karen Gillan? :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, I'm interested in reserving both familiars if that is possible. I'd like to have them be twins but if that isn't possible, I'll take the male witch (or wizard if that's what I should call him). This is an RP that actually doesn't look horrible whatsoever so I am quite interested.

For FCs, I'd like to use Burkely Duffield for the boy and Ashley Benson for the girl.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:37 pm

When I logged in, I recognized the title as I was in the original! It really is horrible it didn't lift off. Anyways may I reserve the female witch and the male banshee? If I can't reserve the female maybe a female werewolf?

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Addition: FaceClaim Benjamin Jarvis, familiar animal. Rabbit.

(Assuming my reserve is valid and accepted that is.)

Off for the night!

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stray Dog on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:24 pm

It's just Horrible that someone already reserved a female banshee, oh well! I'll still make a Character for the female banshee just in case the person didn't make their character in time. And also, I would like to reserve a male werewolf if possible.
For the FC's: For Male werewolf I would probably want Sam Worthington, though I may change the FC to something else. Hope you don't mind? If you do, please PM me. Obviously talking there would be more efficient/faster. And for the Female Banshee I would most likely use Kristen Stewart. I don't know, I find her fitting for that type of character, you know? Again, I know someone already reserved that place but I would like a shot at it!
I won't be able to do the characters now; since I'm pretty exhausted, so I'll send them to you tomorrow.
Looking forward to this RP!

Edit: Something I forgot to mention earlier, I find the requirement that you need at least two characters.. interesting. I haven't actually done two characters at the same time before, so this will be a learning experience for me. I'll try my best!

Stray Dog
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Okay wow, It's horrible how many people have reserved the same character.

I don't think anyone's reserved the Male Djinn...If not then I'd like to reserve him, and FC Caleb Ross.

if it has been claimed. Can we add Ghosts and Fae. I saw them in the Tags, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

if so I'd like Caleb Ross to be a Ghost and Jurnee Smollet Bell to be a Fae?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:03 am

I think I will actually drop my reservation, so sorry! (: Hope y'all have fun!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:06 am

I probably will lift the two character rule, by the way. I kind of copy and pasted the rules from the original and it had tons more characters. This has much less so it would be fine to have only one character XD sorry for that.

To the person who reserved the Female Djinn, I'm really sorry but she's reserved by me :( If you could consider another character, that would be great.

Also, it is first come first served, so I will reserve under the person who first asked. But, as I said on the rules, this means that I won't accept any characters until your char sheet comes in, not that you are guaranteed the spot.

So far, it is as follows:

Banshee F: Stray Dog
Banshee M: Grrbot

Familiar F: rdaydreamer
Familiar M: Artik

Djinn F: Phoeni
Djinn M: MaliceInWonderland

Werewolf F: ?
Werewolf M: TheSpaceInbetween

Vampire F: ?
Vampire M: Vestigial

Witch F: Grrbot
Witch M: Zoey26123
Last edited by Phoeni on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 am

Awesome, Can I reserve Vampire Female? FC: Meryl Cassie?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:38 am

Actually I believe I reserved the female familiar before Zoey. If you could wait until I submit a character sheet, that would be great. Thanks :)

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am

This sounds interesting. So is there any characters left besides that female werewolf? I'm a bit confused with all those reservations xD And I have never rped with a werewolf so that would be tricky.

And if there's not would it be okay if I make a demon character? I can handle two if needed :)
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 am

@Pantheran Sorry but the werewolf is the only option. If you want I could make a demon but I'd prefer the former.

@rdayreamer Sorry! Will change.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:56 am

Yeah, I asked for the Female Djinn and the Male witch
Didn't you read my whole post or did you just assume I was talking about the 2 people rule?

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!