Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:

Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:

a part of “Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:”, a fictional universe by Phoeni.

If you degrade fairytales, you'll probably get Lignum Portum Academy. This year at Lignum we have- murders, abductions, cupid, love and... I could go on forever. Enroll now (or you will be killed by poachers.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Little School Of Horrors :.Remake.:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:18 pm

@Moonlight- Deepest apologies, I thought you were talking about the rule! I will reserve the Male Witch for you.
didĀ·gerĀ·iĀ·doo [dij-uh-ree-doo, did-gee-ree-doo]
noun, plural didĀ·gerĀ·iĀ·doos.
a musical instrument of Australian Aborigines made from a long wooden tube that is blown into to create a low drone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 pm

Unfortunately I am going to have to drop out of this due to previous roleplay suddenly starting up again.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:08 am

Well as I said I have never done werewolf. If I did that, it would probably become a mess. And I don't want to cause any extra work for you. So I guess it's easiest that I drop out.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoeni on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:32 am

I'm sorry everyone, but I'm just not feeling this roleplay. Too many people are dropping out, and my character is not the best. I'm sorry, but I think I will close it. If anyone can prove me wrong quickly, I'll reconsider. Otherwise, sorry again.

Phoeni
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rdaydreamer on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:51 am

Uh I don't know what to say to you except that weren't there a lot of people fighting for the same roles in the beginning? I don't think you have to worry too much about those who have dropped out. If you're not feeling it, you could always try to change the course of the rp after it starts as well, or add new roles (fae, etc) and try to create a new character with that?

I'm disappointed though, I do quite like the character I've created for this.

rdaydreamer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestigial on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Are you freakin' kidding me?

In just a few days already, people have submitted their characters. You re-did the whole plot, changed it up. People showed interest immediately. It's only been up for a few days, that doesn't mean that no more people are going to join. I created a character I liked very much for the last one, and the one I create for here (what I'm doing so far) I like very much as well.

You can always change you character too. Just because it's there does not mean that it's set in stone.

Vestigial
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:54 pm

I agree with both of these two.

You needn't worry about the amount of players, Open the roles up again and surely they'll come running. Besides, I've noticed, the less players an RP has, the longer lasting the RP is. So Really you needn't that many. I've been in a RP that lasted quite awhile and it only and about 4-5 players.

As for as your character goes, Change it up, You could always abandoned that one and start over or tweak the one you have now, though, I thought what you had was really cool xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:08 pm

I was really looking forward to this rp and I spent hours on my character so I'd be disappointed if you closed the rp. If your bored with you character, you can still switch up their character sheet. And you can always abandon them and start fresh.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stray Dog on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Are you going to cancel? I shouldn't bother finishing up my character if the Rp isn't going to kick off. I'm really looking forward to this Rp and would be disappointed if you cancelled. But like you said it's not supposed to be a job, and you're supposed to have fun, so if you're not feeling up to it, you can cancel. And like everyone else said, you can always change the character! Hope I hope I helped make up your mind! ^.^

Stray Dog
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!