Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Day We Die

The Day We Die

a part of “The Day We Die”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

This town has a bad reputation for deaths, ever since a shooting that took place over a hundred years ago. What no one knows, however, is that it has been the same group who loses their lives each time. (dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Day We Die”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Day We Die

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 pm

-dies- -comes back as a zombie-

Where is everyone? I've been waiting ages to pooooost.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:23 pm

I know right? Idk its like everyone is just MIA :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Back, and posted! (:
@Savader I'm pretty sure you told me the name Jack, but I wasn't sure.. If not I can edit it.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:07 pm

I did indeed, Star. Nice post!

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Ah! Well hooray for people being here again omg. I'll probably have to send a couple of PMs out to some others tho, but at least I know some of y'all r around haha

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:18 pm

-sits on roleplay-

Dun worry, I'll always be here.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 pm

How're things looking..? :(

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 pm

It's been quiet :(

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:26 am

Well, until Rann comes back, I don't see how we can continue... Starting to get worried for her, though.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:28 am

I think it's about time for me to say "adios" to this site. Seemed pretty lively near the end of 2012 and the earlier part of 2013, but I'm tired of people not staying committed to what they start. It's pretty much nothing but a waiting game every single goddamn day, for every single goddamn RP, and I'm sick of it. Starting to see why my friend (the one who introduced me to RPing) first told me that community RPs suck, and recommended me not even bothering with them. Nothing but dead RPs, inconsiderate people, and empty promises. So, without further ado, I'm likely going to be leaving soon. I'll give it a few more days, but if Rann doesn't come back, or if one of my other RPs doesn't show any life, I think I'll be done with the community RP scene. It was fun, while it lasted, and I enjoyed RPing with each and every one of you, but I just can't do it anymore. What's the point in starting something you KNOW will never pan out, much less reach an actual conclusion? The number of RPs on here that have actually been completed, I can count on one hand. It's honestly ridiculous, and I don't understand the motives of more than half the people on this site... So I'm just gonna say "fuck it" and leave. Everyone (not you guys-- I love you guys) can just kiss my ass, because it's gonna be gone soon.

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:14 pm

i feel yah man i just don't have so much as far as hopes for these kinds of sites anymore. I would do just rp with friends but i don't have friends who rp, so i've always settled for just starting roleplays off and letting them get ditched later. I'm pulling the plug on my other rp, too, that i started, because its just so much work to try and coordinate ALL of the people who joined and didn't even make their first posts. I guess i've sort of just been like w/e, and focusing more on my individual writing and the comic i've been sketching out... I'll just have to stick to skype rps (which stinks because my only friend on there that rps only does fan-based ones, and wont go with any of my plotlines) and maybe come back to the site in the summer when it's more active... Maybe get in a little rping while it's busy but jeez, it's always so hard to keep things going on here. unu

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Yeah, it's the same for me, Ash... I have one friend who I regularly RP with via Skype (again, the one who introduced me to RPing), and that's great, but I like to stay active through more than just one story, and we're still only working on our first :/

And for what it's worth, if you like, I wouldn't mind adding you on Skype so we can RP sometime. Or at the very least, to keep in contact if I ever do leave this site. Just let me know :)

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:10 pm

ah that would actually be hella fresh! I'll pm you my skype username, alright? It'll be nice to have someone else i can regularly rp with.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:56 pm

-pats roleplay sadly-

I take it that this game is over?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Sure looks that way... Once Rann disappeared, the OOC grew less and less active with each passing day. But it's not just this RP. Seems like the entire site's activity has decreased over the last few months. People log in, but don't do anything other than hover around... I'm gonna be calling it quits here soon, but now that I'm in better contact with Ashes, I figure she'd let me know if things pick back up eventually. If they do, maybe I'll come back. But until then...

/shrug

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Meh, it's always this way at this time of the year. Roleplays with over five people usually don't work out here anyway. Best bet is to make a long period of waiting/ a long acceptance period before starting a game to weed out the easily deterred ones and to keep PM conversations running with all players. Keeping people invested isn't easy.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 pm

So, ah, I take it that the role play's over and done with? That's a real pity. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back- international trips turned to work and school so that I barely had time to sleep. If the role-play still has a pulse, I'd be glad to post starting next week.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Yeah, it looks like there's not much else to really do about this one. I hate to drop a rp that people have put a lot into, especially one that i'd posted twice, but it's just, i dunno, not working out. I'll miss my poor little briton and all his little issues ;n;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:25 pm

The last few times I've even tried to get on the site it's been like messed up or something :(
This is kinda late... You all probably moved on by now aha. But I agree. This was the only rp I've been in and looked at for a long time. Sad really, I used to spend so much time on it :( I miss making characters and stuff...
Sad, for some reason I was thinking this would keep going for awhile. Nice joining anyway! You all were very welcoming when I came & I enjoyed working with all of you (:

By Starlight
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!