Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Coldwater County Rehabilitation Center

a part of “Coldwater County Rehabilitation Center”, a fictional universe by CharlieSky.

Coldwater county has a huge number of teenagers and young adults with either substance abuse problems or mental disorders. Unlike other towns, Coldwater has a strict policy for teens found to have these issues.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coldwater County Rehabilitation Center”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlieSky on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Coldwater County Rehabilitation Center"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlieSky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Coldwater County Rehabilitation Center

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlieSky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 am

I was wondering if Sage and Kallin could maybe like each other at some point?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlieSky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 am

Was wondering if I could make a set of boy, girl twins, if not I can just make a male and a female character.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucky on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:09 am

CharlieSky wrote:I was wondering if Sage and Kallin could maybe like each other at some point?

Yeah, that would be cool. Making it interesting ;)

Lucky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:37 am

Hullo there!! This seems interesting, so I'll make a character.

This isn't my usual kind of roleplay, but I feel like doing it I suppose. Let's see what happens!! I looks forward to working with you all!!

Kuroe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Can I join, please? It seems inviting to me.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 pm

I have one of my characters done, going on to making her twin brother. Still don't know if thats cool with you or not Charliesky but Im gonna go ahead with just for the sake of getting them done in a timely manner.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 pm

I think I may make a character for this. Seems like its gonna be lots of fun!

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffyluv on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello!
This Roleplay seems really exiting, and just for some variation i dropped off a guy for you to check out ^w^.
and to deem worthy =w=
bwuhaha.

Fluffyluv
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!