Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Key to the soul

The Key to the soul

a part of “The Key to the soul”, a fictional universe by Solawind.

A force arises to challenge ancient ways. Will a hero arise to counter this force or will power simply tip the balance of the nation.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Key to the soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Key to the soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solawind on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:47 am

Welcome to "The Key to the soul" Rp, this is the OOC section, for all your out of character posts.
Last edited by Solawind on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solawind
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re: The Key to the soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 am

Sounds interesting and quite original, I'll throw up a character soon if I have time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:31 pm

I was interested by the description enough, but after reading it all I'm hooked. I wont be able to work on a character tonight, and possibly some of tomorrow, but I'll write my character up after.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:01 pm

I would like to join as well and will be making my character as soon as possible.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solawind on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Thanks for the feedback already, I will continue to work on the OP for a while. I spent quite a while on this RP, mainly balancing issues and deciding on a name.

I just want to take the time to ensure everyone acknowledges that each of the 'prices' have been well balanced, so their shouldn't be any reason for someone to feel the need to take one over the other, they are all even.

I will try to get my Character up as quickly as possible so that people have something to go by at least.

Solawind
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:47 am

Whoa... This is so original. It's so interesting and new. Would I be able to participate in such a glorious RP?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CloudJhi on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:01 am

Well I'm glad people are responsive here. I'll work on a char as soon as I'm home, maybe burn away the 10 post limit asap too.
"A Dragon Came,
The Kingdom Fell,
And Chaos Reigned."

CloudJhi
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solawind on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:43 am

@Shishio, Anyone can submit a character and be accepted. I will probably always be accepting but looking at this site it seems there are a lot more members here than from the last site i was on, so maybe later on there will be a limit.

Solawind
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solawind on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:49 am

Okay, my character is posted, i may need to add to it but it looks pretty solid for now.

Solawind
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:57 am

@Solawind, splendid! Thank you! :3 I was always taught that it was polite to ask first, which is why I did. I shall now begin the process of Character creation. Thanks again!

EDIT: The choice of price is incredibly difficult. Job well done in making them so balanced.

@Vivi, hello sir! So nice to see you here as well. :)

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Hey Shio! Yeah, you too. :D

I'm going to work on my character now, sorry I took so long with it.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Haha, awesome. Cheers Vivi! :D

Also, Sir/Madame Solawind, I haven't yet finished my character. I still have to finish the history section. After that, however, I will be done. It's late over here and I've got an early day tomorrow. I'll finish it after work. Thanks for all your help/advice/really just answering some obvious questions that I over thought like a dumbass. :D Much appreciated!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CloudJhi on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:34 am

Hrm, odd. It ends up as blank whenever I try to update my character..

CloudJhi
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:11 pm

Ooof dah, welp, I'm all finished. I'm looking forward to playing with you all!

Also, @Solawind, if there is anything you might like me to change about my character, please do tell me. This is, how they say, your party. I'm a guest here, so what you say goes. Thanks!

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:08 am

Finally got my character in. Sorry about how long it took. It was just really hectic for me at first, then the website was being an ass. But he's in now.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!