Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Imaginary: Into the Otherworld

a part of “Imaginary: Into the Otherworld”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

Six children once made up a magical world, and magical creature friends. Ten years have passed, and now that world wants them back.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Imaginary: Into the Otherworld”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Imaginary: Into the Otherworld"

I'm VitaminHeart, and you are on the Imaginary OOC topic.

If you're interested in this little corner of the RPverse, please post and say hi!
Last edited by VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Imaginary: Into the Otherworld

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Sounds like a very interesting roleplay. Perhaps when more characters are entered and more ideas are added, I'll choose to play as an Imaginary

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Be happy to have you!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Mind if I snag Male 4?

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Sure, reserving for you now!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 pm

This RP sounds really interesting. :)

I'm quite tempted to join. Could I possibly reserve one of the males?

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:40 pm

(Sorry, double posted somehow.)

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:43 am

May I have Imaginary 4 reserved? I'd prefer to wait until after IEatChildren makes his character though. Just so the Imaginary reflects him better.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Hello there! I was just wondering if you still have a male spot open? If so, then I'd like to reserve a spot if at all possible!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Hello, I was wondering if I could reserve 3's imaginary but wait until their character is done to make it fit well and one question would the imaginary be different from the person or like them but twisted and possessive (a little mad really)?
"There's a place inside my soul wrought with desire but you tell me to keep it under wraps you try to smother my fire, you want to keep me down well you can't cause I'm a fighter!"
~ Ali

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darknesspawn on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:23 am

I would like to reserve 6's imaginary. Though I'd want to wait to create the imaginary after their character has been completed.

darknesspawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:49 pm

SOrry all! GOt a little behind, reserving things for you all now! Thrilled to have ya. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:31 pm

And regarding the imaginaries, they once reflected the person, like their likes, dislikes, etc, but as they're been forgotten they've sort of turned into a twisted and corrupted thing.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rextrex on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:32 pm

I would like to reserve two's imaginary, and don't worry about timing, I'll make it as soon as possible, probably within the day this is sent.

rextrex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowHawk on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Sent her in hope you like it!

ShadowHawk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeclanTv9 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Shit, sorry, I got more busy in real life than I was expecting and just managed to get online now. I'll post tonight to get the roleplay going. Again, I'm sorry!

DeclanTv9
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!