Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

L.O.U.D.: The First Chapter

L.O.U.D.: The First Chapter

a part of “L.O.U.D.: The First Chapter”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

(NEEDS PEOPLE!!) Three gangs come together, despite their differences, to bring down a dictator.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “L.O.U.D.: The First Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: L.O.U.D.: The First Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Alright, I have no problem with that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:51 pm

I hate that I took so long! I'm so sorry! But Kenny Vela is finally done!

By the way, one of her nicknames is "Skin" which is due to the promiscuous way that she often dresses (originally right? *sarcasm*). Anyway, for any character in the Bullets, they can call her by that nickname, but they don't have to. I just thought that it was something that fit her, but I will take it off if no one ends up using it. ^-^ Again, sorry that my charrie took so long to finish! I didn't realize that the past week would be such a stressful one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Hey. Since you need more characters. Can I reserve Jamie Bell and Andrew Garfield? I could get both of the people made by tomorrow.
My favorite food would have to be grilled chicken~

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Sure you can have them both :D sorry for the late replays, been sick. @LostRiver I'm calling her skin at all possible times hahaha

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 pm

Haha alright, then I'll definitely keep it there! I don't know why but I love when characters have those sort of nicknames. Ya know? >-<

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:51 pm

I submitted Derek and Oliver. I'm sorry I took so long XD
And I'm sorry if they're crap XD

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBallonGirl on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Kas is all finished up! :)

TheBallonGirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:13 am

Finally done with X! ^ ^ I sort of rushed it DX
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secute on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Hello! It's been a while hasn't it? It's me Lovely ♠, and after 2 years of not being active I decided to come back under a new name. This RP looks awfully familiar, even right down to every word. I am not trying to start drama but it not only upsets me, it makes me angry that you took me and Pimpette's words, font, and pictures without even asking us about it. It has been 2 years and I'm not senile, I remember all of my RPs and this one was my favorite one. I understand we weren't around for a while, but you could have at the least tell people this is not your idea and give me and Pimpette the credit we deserve. This RP took us over three hours to make and it's offensive to just take the plot and everything and act like it's your own material. You were in the original version and you know me and Pimpette were nice people. I would not be making a big deal about this if you at least gave us credit for our work.
Chipping away at boulders
I conquer fire
40 days 40 nights
No New Star
Fuck your Third Eye!
I be the One
Neo of the Sun
Give me simplicity

Secute
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!