Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cloud Falls

Cloud Falls

a part of “Cloud Falls”, a fictional universe by JustQuit.

The Assassins have each been trained in a different weapon and their minds altered to create something known as generation enhancements...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cloud Falls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cloud Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Cloud Falls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Cloud Falls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Please, may I reserve both 'The Twins'~?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 pm

Sure! I'll put it up now

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi! Can I reserve The Ranger, but can I change her FC to Natalie Dormer with blonde hair?

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Thank you~! Quick question~. For the 'cloud or traitor' sides, would the traitors still be in Cloud just have different opinions and question there loyalty through out the rp~? Sorry If I sound confusing, I just didn't quite understand ^.^

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello hello! This sounds really interesting. If possible I would like to reserve number 12 the hunter please! I should have it up by tomorrow, I do have a photoshoot today but can work on it tomorrow.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 pm

@ChloeB223 sure I'll change her right away. @Nujuer I'll reserve him now. @ColaGirl4Life to answer your question no they would leave cloud and join the initial traitor (which I'll pick at a later date unless someone volunteers for it). In the beginning of the RP they will still be with cloud but as the RP progresses they will leave, I hope that answers your question!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Ooh~ May I reserve The Reaper? I like the darkness.

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Haha that powers pretty unique, I'll reserve him now

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:42 pm

May I please reserve the "Silent One"?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Sure, I'll put it in first thing tomorrow!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:00 am

Finished with Annabeth. I hope she's alright

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mellana on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:24 am

Hello! Would it be possible to reserve The Highlander, but change her FC to Blake Lively? (If it's not too much trouble)

Mellana
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 am

Sure I'll change it now!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Hey everyone! We have two characters in, feel free to read me and ChloeB223 characters and judge them for yourselves! BTW guy's for future referance the Traitors are considered to be the good guy's in this RP, someone asked and I decided to clarify that to all of you, hope this helps, feel free to ask questions!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mellana on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:14 am

After much tweaking of the coding I believe I may have finally finished!

Mellana
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:05 am

Could I reserve Hayden Christensen please ! This looks fun by the way ! =)

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

I'll reserve him now and thanks I'm glad you like it!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:52 am

Alright, finished my character ! Can't wait to get started !

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Haha, I can't wait either!

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!