Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Setting Sun

Setting Sun

a part of “Setting Sun”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

Just before the sun sets, will you be able to tell that one special person how you really feel? This is what the students of Evening Star Academy all feel.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Setting Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Setting Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:47 pm

I've finished typing up my character sheet! Hope you like her. ^^

I was also curious as to who might be her friend other then the hard worker. She might just have a single more. x3 I just need to know before I role play her because I need to know who she would be comfortable talking to~
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:52 pm

@AmyGotScared

Approved your character! She seems really interesting (and cute at that. XD) so I'm looking forward to roleplaying with her!
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 am

My character is just about done. All I have left to do is his biography. I'm going to turn him in as he is now but don't feel the need to accept him. I just want to save what progress I have now since before I can do his bio I need to read everyone else's backgrounds.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

@AttackonFluffy

Whoa Kano XD

Looking forward to talking with this guy, and no need to feel that he doesn't need to be accepted, I'll just accept him when he's done, alright?

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoctorsAssistant on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:32 am

Goodnight everyone! I must go to sleep now for I have work in the morning, I shall reply to all I need in the morning :)!

TheDoctorsAssistant
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:05 am

@Death
Sorry I meant you don't have to feel the need to accept him until I've completed with him heheh. He's all finished up now! Boy that took me a little longer than I'd hoped.

Goodnight Doctors! I'm off to bed now too everyone. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of reading tomorrow before I'll be able to post lol.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fawnrhonu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:08 am

Hello everyone sorry for the late reply I can't wait to start roleplaying with you all :)
~
~~You reap what you sow ~ ~

โ˜† Logan Rhonu โ˜†

fawnrhonu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fawnrhonu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:58 am

@AmyGotScared

Thankyou for messaging me sorry I could not reply as my PM isn't working :S I look forward to see how our characters progress :)

fawnrhonu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiroCode on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:04 am

Sorry guys. I couldn't write up a character because I was busy. I'll be done with him in about an hour. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I saw on the introduction that there are multiple characters in one role and also fawnrhonu has taken the hardworker. I'm allowed to send in my character too, right?

ShiroCode
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:49 am

@ShiroCode

Sure you can! It's alright if you couldn't write up a character too quickly. (There are rare times that I do that.) I'm just going to check him out and see if I can accept him.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlushingTaurus on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Sorry for this small inconvenience. But I have school on week days and can't post until I get home. I'm sorry. I hope that's alright.

BlushingTaurus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:48 pm

The fact that there are multiple characters in the same rolls might end up to be a little confusing...I gotta admit that. Hopefully that won't jumble things up too much.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fawnrhonu on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:34 pm

@AttackonFluffy

I know what you mean but most characters are very individual that it shouldn't be too much of an issue ^_^
I think this will be really interesting, everyone has such great characters

fawnrhonu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Well I'll have my first post up with Rowan later tonight. I did have some of my post done but then I ended up having to go somewhere and now I'm kinda of busy, but I will have a post up later.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“ on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:43 pm

I'm probably going to post tomorrow, I was really tired whenever I got home from school today so I just went to sleep early. Now my sleep schedule is all messed up .-.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:51 am

I keep thinking that I should make Alto pass out in the corridor or during recess. I'm such a sadist//shot

@BlushingTaurus or anyone who has troubles like that
It's alright. Besides I may reply to the RP late on Friday-Prom/Masquerade. Not getting back for a long time or something.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoctorsAssistant on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:28 pm

I think you totally should DeathScythe cause it would be interesting to see how others react. Like I know Akemi would probably have a freakout panic attack if she were nearby lol.

TheDoctorsAssistant
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:55 am

Sorry I haven't posted anything yet! I've been pretty busy these past couple of days and I'm afraid I'll be busy again most of the day tomorrow, but I'll do what I can to try and get a post in tomorrow night before I go to bed.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:29 am

In any cases that my replies are late, please forgive me. (Lot of things weighing down on me these days, plus there's a group event tomorrow and I'm supposed to go to a friend's house 8 days later.)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoctorsAssistant on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 am

I am so incredibly sorry I haven't posted yet! I couldn't get on for the past couple of days due to family affairs, but I should have a post up by today.

TheDoctorsAssistant
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!