Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War Of Factions

War Of Factions

a part of “War Of Factions”, a fictional universe by Raykon23.

All the factions have began to campaign for sovereignty of the lands. Will yours be the victor? A Medieval style Rp with tastes of fantasy and myth

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War Of Factions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: War Of Factions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROLAND on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 am

Hey guys

So for the opening parts of the game, Room V's (the faction) presence isn't known. Right now, all the characters are observing the various factions and groups. Spying if you will, and working on their own.

The characters will interact with your various factions while this is going on, so i encourage everyone to pm me so we can work some of my characters in to various storylines and help your faction out at the same time.

I'm a bit curious as to how the fight system works to be honest, and im not quite used to writing my own character in. I took a small liberty in my first post, I figured as long as it was realistic to my character's ability (since i don't have an army) it would be ok. Also I had to have my character doing something while you were all going to your meeting :D

If something I post is inaccurate (since i like to reference other factions and characters) or doesn't work, just let me known.

Roland

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROLAND
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:13 pm

I have played several Rps like this before where there are more then two factions between an ongoing war. Combat can be rather hit and miss between two other players, but as long as they both set in PM between one another how the outcome will be, that should be alright.

Using the write pad helps to do that as well so both players can co-op on a single post.

I have another character that I am going to add but he is not in the light of the story as yet.

Also has anyone heard or spoken with the GM Raykon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:45 am

Are we waiting for everyone to reply or can we just continue?
"Hopes rise and dreams flicker and die. Love plans for tomorrow and loneliness thinks of yesterday. Life is beautiful and living is pain. The sound of music floats down a dark street."
- Hunter S. Thompson

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raykon23 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:00 pm

hey guys, sorry Ive been absent for so long. Ive had some real world thing going on as of late, leaving no time to be here.

Raykon23
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bLuThUnDa on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:08 pm

All good. Im gonna wait a bit longer, probably not that long, and then continue. I like this idea a lot and would like to keep going.

bLuThUnDa
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!