Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Superhumans: The Breed

Superhumans: The Breed

a part of “Superhumans: The Breed”, a fictional universe by Not that awesome.

For as long as the human race has existed, so has the The Breed; a race of humans born with superhuman abilities caused by a genetic mutation. After a war, all of the remaining Breed are gathered into one town, specifically one school.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Superhumans: The Breed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Superhumans: The Breed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:30 am

Yay!!!! I started a trend!!!! I'm starting a new one that is more important than the gif one. Power/Ability/Skill whatever we are calling it. My character is having Darkness/Shadow manipulation. If you already have that let me know so I can come up with something else.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am

In my incredibly rough CS, I have a more detailed description of Shawn's powers, but I'll say it again, just in case.

Shawn has the ability to channel Chi into the tattoos on his body, allowing them to grant him supernatural abilities. He currently only possesses 5 tattoos, and I will add some mechanism to prevent the unnecessary and inappropriate acquisition of extraneous tattoos.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 am

My Face Claim is Sean Biggerstaff.

As power I have enhanced vision, which allows him X-Ray vision, Heat vision and Long range vision.

Which 18 year old wouldn't like X-ray vision ;-)

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:50 am

[center]Image
I'll be using Gabriella Wilde! I haven't decided on her power, though...
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 am

I will be using Kim-SooHyun and his powers are empathy/telepathy and limited clairvoyance Image

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 pm

@Not that Awesome, hey buddy, I know I reserved my character yesterday, but I've got a test and a speech to give tomorrow. I thought I'd be able to get it done, but I need to keep studying and then go to sleep.

Is there any way I could get an extension on my reservation?

After 3:00 tomorrow I'll be home free, and I'll have all the time in the work to finish drafting up my CS for you. Right now I've just got lots of other things to do. Sorry dude.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 am

If the option is still open, may i reserve one of the remaining Male slots?

The last Movie I watched was Escape from L.A. [boy what a movie that was :) ]

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Not that awesome on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:40 am

@XshishioX- Sure, that's fine.I really don't mind, as long as it is finished at some point.

@Eddie- I will reserve Male 2 for you.

[we're fated to pretend.]

Not that awesome
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:00 am

Well, first of thank you for giving me a spot, and while I don't have a faceclaim yet I can at least givea description of my character's power. His power is basically perpetual energy generation, as in his body rapidly and constantly generates its own energy (this will be better explained in the character sheet....thing) and the ability to manipulate it to a limited degree. So now I begin the hunt for a face to use.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Valentina Hex is all done!! I enjoy doing character relations, so let me know if you want one with her. Also her history explains her abilities and what happens when she uses them. I didn't give weaknesses for them though. Umm....Hope you all like her!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi all, updated my history a bit. Suddenly realized that the war was over in the US for quite some time. Just updating my personality in a few hours. Anyway, if anyone wants to do some character relations just send me a PM.

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Should we have a character relations page? I think that help with seeing how everyone gets on with each other. Who to avoid, who to pick fights with, who to talk to when posting. :)

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Finally choose a face, took good ol' Karl Urban. Alittle old for a teenager maybe but.....you know.....details!!

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Hmm...

After a bit of thinking, I've decided to change my power. I feel it might fit Shawn a bit better.

If it's cool with you Not that Awesome, I'm thinking I might change Shawn's power to Electrokinesis, the ability to control electricity. It fits his personality much better, and it prevents me from arbitrarily adding powers as well as making them too strong. My plan is to make him a bit like Laxus from Fairy Tail.

Your thoughts? After all, this is your party.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Ella is all finished up!! I hope everyone likes her!!! :D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Welp Eve is all done ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:09 am

I'm hoping this hasn't died before it even started...

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:59 am

I also wish it didn't, but it has

TushoKa
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!