Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Digital Shorts

Digital Shorts

a part of “Digital Shorts”, a fictional universe by Bosch.

A cyberpunk RP about a group of bounty hunters. The focus is on short stories and Character Development.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Digital Shorts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Digital Shorts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:02 am

I should have saved that link before the site went down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:20 am

Ok folks apologies for this one. It’s not my best work and it’s rushed but I figured I couldn’t really ask any of you wait much longer. I hope at least the jobs give you something to have a bit of fun with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:52 pm

I don't think any explanation is needed after the site was down for multiple days.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Is it just two missions or is someone going to Earth? Sorry if I misread.

Regardless . . . I'm interested in pulling Iazu mission #3 [My Kingdom for a Horse]. The Iazu jobs just catch my eye.

I will also have a [hopefully] bit of a longer post this go-around with some off-mission events/plot unfolding.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 pm

I believe Bosch is playing on our collab situation, which made me think.

We get to choose how we write these things and how they play out. So it's possible we could do a two person collab and one person go solo. Or, the longshot, which would be to do both jobs in a three person, whether linear or non-linearly.

But, regardless of whatever happens, I'm good for both jobs.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Like Vin said, if we wanna pull three people per-job, I'm fine with it.

If not, well, I'm pretty fond of the idea of the The Bodyguards. If we pair up on that one, we can even kick it off with our characters chatting on the Bluebird.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Well, since Gringo's got something planned, I won't interfere with them.

Homesick, however, will have to put up with me.

In the pad then?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 pm

To the pad!

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:44 pm

What I do could still fit a collab. The site going down just didn't help out a lot recently, it was down again this week as I'm sure you guys noticed, on my days off.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am

When was that? I recall the site being off for maybe like 20 to 30 minutes, but it came back shortly.

We just wrote an introduction sort of thing. So how do you guys wanna do this?

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:33 pm

I worked 1400 to 2300 last night then came back for round two from 0900 to 1800. My boss is on vacation and I'm standing in for him so my schedule is whack this week. Off the next two days though. When I checked the site it was down again, if it was only 30 minutes, that's my bad. I figured it was down for a while again and didn't check.

If you guys were already collaborating, continue that and don't let me interrupt. If your own progress has been halted, I could still join in.

If you were already on a roll, I'll just tackle my crap alone this week again and team up with one or the both of you next go-round.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:33 am

We haven't hit so much as a bump, but this week has been very long for me. Just a note our collab, may not arrive on time this week because of my lagging. Sorry again folks.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bosch on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:14 am

No worries folks. I think we're all a little overloaded at the moment. So long as we check in on the OCC from time to time so I know the RP isn't dead I want to keep moving.

Bosch
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:30 pm

I can probably have mine in midnight on Wednesday, optimistically.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:05 am

And I should be able to pop back into the write in the next day or so and kick Alessa off.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:05 pm

A bit late for this I suppose, but I am assuming you two are not collaborating since Vin was busy, are one of us doing a side story only?

It will be awkward if two of us are writing for the same mission, lol. I can scrap and do my own thing, otherwise, I am tackling the one I mentioned.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:12 pm

No we're collaborating on The Bodyguard. It's just things have been hectic as of late, so we haven't made as much headway as we would have wanted since we started.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:31 am

Aye, my free time has been eaten by the midterm monster.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby El_Gringo on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 am

I hope to get mine up tomorrow. Work is work.

I'm just glad we're all on the same page here.

El_Gringo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

Seems like the situation's bogged down a bit.

Homesick's been gone for...I don't know, maybe a week? So I've been pretty much hanging, if not left hanging. If I don't get any updates on their situation, I think I'll just write the rest of the thing alone and post it with credits to Homesick.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!