Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Back of Beyond

Beyond

a part of “Back of Beyond”, a fictional universe by ISpeakTheTruth.

There’s a life after death for sure; though it might not be what you were expecting. You still have a shot to move on to a better place, which is great, but can you accept the fact that you’re leaving your old life for good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Back of Beyond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Beyond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:43 pm

Whoo! Hi!

If you have any questions or anything (or just want to talk, I dunno) then feel free to do so here. If it's a question you have, you can also just PM me or Lovebird and we'll answer the best we can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Beyond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:09 am

(I'M SO PROUD OF YOU TRUTH)

Also, I'm pretty good with figuring out basically anything you need for the character sheet. And don't worry; If you actually fill it out and make it cool and stuff, then you're basically in. We're just trying to weed out the lazy people. (Putting up WIP is okay too, but not for everything.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:02 am

From what I can understand from the rules, this is a competition for a spot, right? ^^ If so I'm just going to pop in and tell you guys to hopefully expect me to pop a character on in.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 am

I know that it says "First come first serve", but it's 1am here and I have to get up in five hours. I was actually just about to go to bed and then I clicked on this roleplay and instantly took interest. I know it's a lot to ask but is there any way I could reserve a spot just for a day? I was hoping to take the third dead girl spot but if I tried to make up her character now not only would it be sloppy because I'm exhausted but I'd also be taking an hour or two off of my sleep and I'm getting up early in the morning.

I understand if you don't want to make any exceptions, so it's okay if you say no but I would super, super appreciate it if you just reserve her for a day and then if you don't like my character or if I don't turn on in by the end of tomorrow then you can open the spot back up again. Once again I would really appreciate it! I'd really like to be a part of this roleplay ><

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:04 am

@Fluffy, does it say that? Oops. I was a bit tired writing the rules.
And sorry about the slow reply, but you can absolutely reserve the spot and send her in later tomorrow.

@Luna, that's right! ^^ Thanks for taking interest.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:14 am

@Luna, I wouldn't say it's a competition, because if you filled in all the slots right and stuff and you're literate, you're basically in! (Unless someone is fighting you for that spot. In which case; Yes, this is a competition! *Blows whistle* ) Saying it's a competition is just another way of saying 'We want this character to be played good in more than two posts and we don't want any problems from newbie writers who want to get in'.

On the other hand, getting your CS's in fast is a plus~

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:56 am

Could I reserve 'Girl Spot 1' with the Anime FC of Taiga Aisaka~?
I have to go to school so just wanted to ask.
:3

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 am

Oh well in that case, may I reserve Girl 2? She's going to be in some point today if I manage to stay home. (Even if I don't stay home she'll be in though haha)

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:39 am

@Life and Luna; Ahh.... I'm not so sure abut reserving (and that face claim. Aren't her eyes a little too close to her mouth? Here, if you want you could use Chitoge Kirisaki.) Truth kinda made an exception for Fluffy but..

Tell you what; The character is yours as long as you don't take too long, add enough details, make it look pretty, and if someone else doesn't want it. If any one of those don't happen though, then it's pretty much me and Truth's decision who plays the part and who doesn't. (Actually, it's still our decision whether or not you join the rp anyway; that just means you have a 99% chance of joining if you do everything right. If it seems like I'm doing all the judging, Truth just doesn't want to be the bringer of bad news. Luckily for her, I don't care about stranger's feelings. )

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:59 am

Bird is right.
Both Life and Luna, I'm sorry, but Fluffy was an exception because it was pretty late and I didn't want her to rush or keep herself awake just so she could get in a character.

To both of you, if you can get your characters in today then that would be fantastic, but I don't think I'll reserve either of them. If anyone sends in a sheet for the spot you want before you do, then I'll wait a bit until yours is finished and then accept the one that Bird and I think is better.
Remember though (like Lovebird just said) even if you get the character in first or not, it all depends on how well you made them. If you put the effort in to it and I can see that you did, then yeah you'll probably be accepted.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 am

@ISpeakTheTruth
Thank you so much for reserving her for me! (so sorry for the inconvenience)
I've only got about an hour right now before I have to go somewhere but I can turn in a WIP(a very very wip) until I get home tonight to finish it. And just to let you know I am using face claim Tsumugi Kotobuki.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Hey there! I saw this RP and thought it looked great, so I think I'll be putting in a sheet for the final male character, which I'll get started on right now. I should also let you know I'm pretty new to the site, so apologies in advance if I get anything wrong :P

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:03 am

Yay! All I have left to do is my character history an she'll be all finished! :D By the way everyone's characters look super cool. I'm very excited to be a part of this!

Also, Tea.Or.Coffee. I'm going to call you Tea because tea is better than coffee any day and that is also the name of my cat :3

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:50 am

Tea is fine! Honestly, it's more of a test than a nickname...In my opinion tea is better any day!

Also, Truth, I've not reached the ten posts needed to reply to your PM yet >.< But I'll make the right modifications as soon as I get home in a couple hours :)

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 am

Ahjshdkfhg, Fluffy you better not be looking at my character! I've been doing a lot of edits. ;xxx; Seriously, it's probably a lot better then the last time I saved it by now. Be patient child.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Yes I noticed you changed it around some *w*

OwO And yes I may have been browsing around at everyone's characters so far...eh heh heh. Mostly just for reference on the history though, tbh. Also likes, dislikes and fears and such. I didn't want to put down anything that somebody else already had. As for the history, well same thing. I didn't want to write up my history and have it be too similar to someone else's.

So are you waiting until everyone has their character in and finished before accepted? Or are you waiting until you and ISpeakTheTruth have your character the way you want them.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:00 pm

(Answering for Bird 'cause I think she should be heading off to bed soon)

I accepted all the characters sent in, but I'm not really sure how long the site takes to update so it might be awhile before they show up...? Eh. (I'm actually wanting to edit a few things for my character still, so maybe it's good that he's not on the page yet)

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:43 pm

Hello there! I was hoping to try out for girl 1 if she isn't taken?

-DeathWithin
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Absolutely! You're welcome to make a character for the role if you want to.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:38 am

Hello pretty people ovo

Just wanna drop in and say hi.

Mmkay carry on-
Last edited by OtakuD1213 on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
-Gloria Steinem

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!