Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wolves of Espa

The Wolves of Espa

a part of “The Wolves of Espa”, a fictional universe by (Irrelevant_Tea).

Two werewolf packs and one forest. What more is there to say? War is inevitable.. (Look Inside for more Info.!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wolves of Espa”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wolves of Espa

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:21 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wolves of Espa"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Wolves of Espa

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:48 am

Hi, I'd like to reserve the two scouts for the rohani tribe please. I was hoping to do twins with them if that's okay with you. The older brother might be considered more of the big bad wolf between the two though he is going to be understanding. The girl might have a forbidden relationship with one of the other packs members too if that's okay. Thanks. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:50 am

I would like to reserve the male(not the main one) and female hunters in the Stiprus Pack. 'Cause I'm a big bad wolf!

*EDIT I submitted my female character, I'll start on my male character soon.
Last edited by WildSky214 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 am

Could I reserve a female scout and a male pup from the Stiprus Pack? I was thinking of making them brother and sister if that's ok.

You know, I always thought that the Big Bad Wolf wasn't so bad. He was just doing what he was born to do :)

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

I would like to grab the beta of the Stiprus Pack if that would be alright. I think she could be the wolf even the Big bad wolf would be scared of.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DovesLove on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:10 pm

A fellow Big Bad Wolf would like to reserve the Beta or male sentinel in Stiprus, and Head Sentinel or Delta in Rohani?

DovesLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Depending on the big bad wolf above me, could I grab the head sentinel in Rohani or the other male one, and the Beta in Stiprus?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:39 pm

If the big bad wolf allows, I would like to reserve the Delta in the Rohani Pack, when I first joined the site I saw this rp and wanted to be a part of it, now it seems I can.

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:36 am

Could I reserve the Head Male Hunter of the Rohani Pack? You can't hate a big bad wolf for being hungry.
Last edited by Bugbuster on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Tea should be on soon, and we're excited to see all your characters! ^-^

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 am

Will work on my character tomorrow, work has been kicking my butt lately. Sorry for the lateness

Alright! Bristol is done and waiting!

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:05 pm

GM's packs female delta and a male hunter :) Big bad wolf sounds kinda sexy...

Edit: changed my mind, loads of people are going for the deltas and I want to be in this roleplay no matter what. I think that a female sentinal from the striprus pack would be luscious :) and more suited to the kind character I want to play.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 pm

So are we dead in the water?

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:08 pm

I PM'd the owner, (s)he's been on but hasn't even read it, so I assume so... Would anyone still be up for it if I(or anyone) created a v2?

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:37 am

I was thinking of making something because I am dying to play a wolf because of a book I'm reading. Wanna go in together and make a brain spawn?

Torex
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!