Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cage: A Game of Survival

a part of “The Cage: A Game of Survival”, a fictional universe by KuraraOkumura.

What would you do if you were one of two people, complete strangers to one another, to wake up in The Cage - a white room with no windows, and no exit - one morning? Would you break down, or would you survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cage: A Game of Survival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Cage: A Game of Survival"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Cage: A Game of Survival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 am

I would LOVE to play one of the people inside the cage, if you're still looking for them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Me too! I would love to play someone in the cage as well.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 pm

This reminds me of a creepypasta!!!!! Yay creepypasta!!!! I cant take on another roleplay right now, but just thought I would share. If i remembered the name I would link it.

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Aw, looks like you have both your cage prisoners already. Rats, too slow. I guess I'll just watch this one, good luck you two! Unless, of course, you'd like a third?

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:08 pm

well if there any roles still avalibe i would like to join

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 pm

I'm still looking for characters, I haven't got anyone yet!! Go ahead, send your characters for me to approve!! :D

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Alright, I submitted my character. If there is anything you want me to change, just let me know.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 am

well i would like to submit an character but where is the character sheet?

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 am

Delfiler, you have to make one yourself.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:38 am

Message to HetaGamer and Abbi Normal, our two chosen roleplayers for the Captives!

I need to create my own character so I can start the roleplay and give you the required prompts and stimulus, but I'm unfortunately currently connected on my phone, so that'll have to wait tonight. In roughly eight and a half hours, I'll have access to a computer, so we'll be able to start the roleplay then. I'll tag you both in The Cage (Place) with my first prompt, which will be something akin "Day 1, you wake up for the first time in the cage", and then HetaGamer can post first since she was the first to send me her character and the first to be accepted.

Good luck! :D

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:23 pm

PROMPT NUMBER 1 GIVEN! HETAGAMER, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE FIRST POST. ^_^

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:39 am

Alright I posted. Sorry about the wait, I was busy all day today. I will be again tomorrow expect early in the morning and late at night. Its a cleaning day. I'm on Pacific time by the way, just so you have an idea of when I'll be on.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:55 pm

That's no problem. All in your own time. :P

By the way, if any of you guyz know someone, a good roleplayer of the same quality as you two, who would be interested in participating, could you talk to him/her about this? I may just throw in a third Captive later on, to spice it up a bit. :P

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbi Normal on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm in Eastern time, if anyone was wondering. Heta's post would have been about 2 am here, I think, heheh, and mine was over lunch. I'm the kind of person to be up at 2am sometimes anyway though, so it should lend itself to an easy schedule.

Abbi Normal
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rViolet on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi guys! I have a great idea for one of the Captors; would I be able to make one?

I might not be able to post on some weekdays, but usually I'm good with time management.

rViolet
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!