Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Clocks

Clocks

a part of “Clocks”, a fictional universe by Luna Delta.

The Universe, depending on the Grand Clock, is coming to it's end. The Clock needs to be fixed before the end of 308 days, or the Universe will surely come to it's end. The question, though, can they make it in time?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Clocks”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Clocks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Clocks"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Clocks

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:53 am

308;

Can I reserve Clock 2

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:38 am

And here I was thinking "steampunk". Well, that expectation was certainly crushed in a millisecond.

... Now it sounds like I'm not interested in this at all. Anywho, is it okay to reserve clock Fixer #4? If so, then yes, I'll gladly take that spot. Though I seem to be confused on the gender. The synopsis says Male, though the description says "She constantly tries to convey her suspicions to the Leader, but always seems to be interrupted each time." So a little clarity on that would be nice.

Also, our doom shall be 308 days from now.

Hexcolor; Brass (#b5a642)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 am

Hi there, Luna

Would it be alright if I reserve Clock Fixer #3? And also... Dear me, I believe we'll be facing our doom in 308 days. Shall we make preparations? c:

I believe I'll make the color purple? However... This may change. If so, I'll be sure to inform you of it! c:
Last edited by TheHuntress on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:37 am

Hello, Luna!
Would it be fine if I reserve Clock #3, or well, any one of the two male clocks :D hahaha and well, it doesn't seem like the clock fixers have much time left, with only 308 days left before the end of the world! Less than a year- better hurry up, hmm? Hahaha

Also, I'd probably take... #A8D865? This color might change later, though...depending on what skill I want to give this clock (still thinking about that!)
Thank you,
Aaron
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:39 am

@Temperance & Huntress - Reserved!

@Byte - Sorry about that, I was working on this at three so I made a mistake here and there. ^^ But yes, Clock Fixer # 4 is in of female origins. x3 Once more, I'm sorry for the confusion if I caused any! (Reserved~)

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:41 am

@Aaron - Dang man, I've been seeing you all over the place :D Glad you're here! Reserved~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 am

I fixed the General, Appearance, Mentality, and Background fonts on the character skeleton, just so everyone's aware. The last font didn't seem to be showing up correct (for my computer anyway).

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:37 am

Ah, cheers for answering that. I kinda of figured as much, but when in doubt: Ask. Anywho, I can safely work on my character sheet now. x3

@Luna:
So it wasn't just me, huh? Good to know. Means I'm not going insane after all.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykTheKid on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 am

Greeting, may I reserve fixer #2?

308; probably this color (#d0ba00), but it may change depending on FC. Speaking of FC, I'm not really big on the anime stuff, so I have no idea where to look. o-o

ShykTheKid
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:47 am

@ Shyk - If you need help finding a FC try zerochan or tumblr. :3 They can have really good ones at times when tagged. Reserved~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 am

Everything ends in 308 days! Run for your lives!

Uh, could I reserve the Primary, please? >///< I haven't decided on a color yet, will have to see what looks best with my FC.

@ShykTheKid, I would recommend http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com, it's the database for anime characters. You can input what sort of appearance you're looking for, walla; faceclaim! That's if you're looking for gifs, though. Zerochan is the best for still images, but the site doesn't let you hotlink so you have to save and upload it to photobucket or something similar, and link it there.
Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:53 am

@Angel - :D Of course~ ^^ Reserved -w-

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykTheKid on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Aha alrighty, thank you both for that ^-^ now I just gotta choose one...

ShykTheKid
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Could I possibly steal Clock Fixer #1 if he's still open? ;308, and no idea as to hex color at the present moment... mostly because it annoys the hell out of me...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 pm

@Gentlemiss - Yup yup, reserved! (I feel you're pain, trust me. It's just for my future sanity is all~)

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Aaand.... Lazy time. No, character sheet ain't done yet, obviously. x3 I'll make sure to have it done by the end of the deadline, or notify you if I can't.

Feel free to shoot a PM my way about anything you don't already like/want me to change, and I'll take that feedback with me when I work on the sheet some more tomorrow. For now... I need sleep. :P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Ack! Formatting is so hard! >.<

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby libidinosus on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:15 pm

May I reserve Clock #4?
| 308 Days |
| 900090 |
~ don't make me snap my fingers in a pentagram formation ~
- latin incantation -
~ eternal damnation ~

libidinosus
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Yep! Reserved!

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!