Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World As We Want It

The World As We Want It

a part of “The World As We Want It”, a fictional universe by Cloasse.

On a planet where one can be discriminated against for the colour of their skin, their country of origin, or something as simple as who they love, is it so far-fetched to think that people with magical ability wouldn't be lucky enough to escape judgement?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World As We Want It”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The World As We Want It

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:46 pm

I wasn't meaning to come off as whiny or complaining really, I'm not sure if it sounded that way, but if you peak at her profile, this is the longest profile I have done to date, and at that point I was just tired of typing so much!!

I am, however, happy with how it is coming along. I have to take a break from it today because of work and early morning errands I had to run, and tomorrow I have to do a little shopping so I have food in my house, hoping to finish it up soon though. Have personality and history to finish up so we shall see how long it gets to be!! Should at least need one more picture.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:02 pm

I didn't think you were whiny at all, Torex. :) Don't worry about it. Take your time and, above all, enjoy it. If it gets to the point where you're not enjoying something that should be a fun hobby, I'd rather you just stopped and called it a day. If you are enjoying it, then enjoy away! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloasse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:13 pm

I have to say... I like how Navya is coming along (I stalk the profiles of people who are in RPs with me, it's an artform okay), but I suspect the last thing she needs is another picture :v

Anyway, that being said, just a thought: something I see a lot in RPs of this kind, with lots of characters who probably know/know of one another already, is a separate OOC topic where people can discuss past relationships between characters, if any exist. Could be something worth considering, Cloasse?
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:40 pm

:) Indeed, I'll be setting up something of the like - although I apparently must have a character submitted and approved before I can add a new OOC topic to my own roleplay. Being the Game Master seemingly isn't enough if the following message is anything to go by:

You haven't submitted a character to this roleplay. You must at least have some stake in it before you can create a new topic in its OOC forum.

So I shall be submitting a recycled profile from one of my original characters so that I can start up a couple more OOC topics tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for your input!

Cloasse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:49 am

Thank you Comrade!! As for the pictures though, well, it is stated she is very, very vain!! she is just so photogenic! And I know what ya mean, I'm a profile stalker too!

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Navya is finished!!

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Comrade, I loved reading your character's profile, but the mention of three workouts per week combined with that regard of hygiene is a lethal combination.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:28 pm

I imagine she at least changes her shirt or some shit when she hits up the gym. I mean, she'd be a goddamn biohazard otherwise.

Also, Torex, having read Navya's completed profile, it strikes me that Navya and Wu are such polar opposites that they must, like, magnetically repulse one another whenever they get within ten metres of one another.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Lol, Nav would only have to smell her coming and take off in the opposite direction!!

Oh god!! Imagine if they are roomies!! x.x and being that they are the only two girls here as of now, i have a feeling they are headed in that direction!!

Torex
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:31 pm

I don't doubt you're well aware of this option, Cloasse, and I hope I don't come off as presumptuous or some shit in proposing it, but if we're wanting for characters here, maybe a post in the RPers Wanted area could help?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 am

My sincerest apologies, guys! I've been struggling this past week with medical problems that are preventing me from getting any real sleep, and unfortunately the couple of hours I do get each night aren't making it any better.

I should've left y'all a message here to let you know that I've barely been able to keep up with chat, let alone post or arrange for this RP to start. I'm so sorry. :(

If you're still interested in getting this RP going, I'm willing to make the effort, but these problems have not been resolved and the minimal amount of sleep that I'm getting is taking its toll. I fear that the quality of anything I post/write at this particular time will be abysmal.

Again, I'm sorry that I didn't let any of you know; it's been a bit of a struggle.

Cloasse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:57 pm

Sorry to hear that Cloasse. Hope you get better soon-- and in the meantime, I can only speak for myself, but I certainly don't think I could ask you to commit to GMing this RP with so much going on. But if you decide to get it booted up at a later time when you're up to it, I'm sure I'll still be down for it.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:32 pm

I agree with Comrade, you need to worry about you first, I know I'm not going anywhere any time soon, and when you are all well again, we can all go forward, I don't mind the waiting......lets me think of some more awesome plot twists, and it gives us time for more in depth character creation and details, as well as ideas for relationships that have already been formed and how to improve on things.....

But, like I said, you worry about you, real life first.

Feel better soon!

Torex
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!