Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Flock: The Next Generation

a part of “Flock: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by XphoenixX5.

Two years ago 12 experiments escaped from a lab that experimented on humans. They were given wings and powers. When they got out 6 of them went off on their own. The others banded together, figuring they'd have more chance of survival. Remake Flock of Six

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Flock: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XphoenixX5 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Flock: The Next Generation"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XphoenixX5
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Flock: The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:34 pm

I love Maximum Ride, can I request the 6th member please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Maximum Ride is great. Its what got be obsessed with James Patterson books.... I would love to be a part of this. Can I reserve the second-in-command?

Also, a quick question. Face claims or anime pics?

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XphoenixX5 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:16 pm

Yeah, Masquerade (Skye) and HetaGamer I'll reserve the spots for you. I prefer face claims but if you really want to you can do anime :)

XphoenixX5
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Okay....you got my attention....

I would like to reserve the 4th slot.

We can take some creative freedoms right (Don't worry he will still be part bird...just wondering story wise).
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:52 pm

This seems interesting, and I loves Maximum Ride! Would it be alright if I reserved the role of the leader?
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:58 pm

May I reserve the 5th member please; though I guess I should also ask, how much should I know of Maximum Ride to be a part of this? To be honest, I hadn't learned of the series until just now.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Submitted my character.

For those who want to see him, here he is.

Link!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:13 am

Alright, my character is finished. I hope you guys like her. I may add a few more details in the morning, but right now its late and the Nyquil is starting to kick in.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:26 am

I have finished my character as well, I apologize for using anime but I couldn't find a suitable FC for the part.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/flock-the-next-generation/characters/evie

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 am

cant tell if all spots are taken or not but I would love to be apart of this if possiable

I would kneel for him

SugarKane
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:31 am

Well I like what I have seen. (Though to me all anime pics are soulless and empty). I have to question listing chocolate as a weakness because everyone knows it only makes you stronger.

Also, you mimicked my bar code idea! :D

Can't wait for this to get started!

As a side note though, Heta, your Aura power sort of implies she might know something is up with Danny, just to note that.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Really? I thought hers looked especially soulful. Oh well, that's your opinion.

Chocolate is most definitely a weakness in my opinion, anything you are too attached to is a weakness.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:18 pm

If the third spot is open I'd love to take it :3
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XphoenixX5 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:20 am

Okay Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Eddie V. Sovorov Yes you can reserve the fifth member. The third spot will be open if RavenXRose doesn't finish her character soon. I might be adding another spot since there's so many requests.

XphoenixX5
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Thank you for reserving the slot for me, just want to know though for my own sake; how much about this series for doing this RP? As I said this is the first time I've ever actually heard of it so I just want to know your opinion about having someone brand new to the series in this.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:25 am

I think I should point out there are four females and one male. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 pm

No worries Squishy, if my character is accepted that'll be two males. :) Course if you were worried about competition....>.>....

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 am

So, when are we starting this?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XphoenixX5 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

OK sorry for not being on in a while... again. Eddy I think you'll be fine without knowing a lot about the series. If you have any questions just ask one of us.
Squishy actually we can start now. All the character spots are filled.

XphoenixX5
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!