Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Midnight Siren

The Midnight Siren

a part of “The Midnight Siren”, a fictional universe by Lux_Disraeli.

The Midnight Siren is one of most elusive ships left in the pirate fleet. Crewed by some of the most notorious pirates left. How long can they stay free with the royal fleets all gunning for them?(No spot left on the roster but I can add more)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Midnight Siren”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Midnight Siren

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skirby on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's excited for the quartermaster to be Samuel Jackson

Though it's kind of hard to picture him on a pirate ship as I look at Pulp Fiction Gif. Pictures XD I love it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skirby
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:12 am

Skirby-- thank you! You are not alone! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 am

Chris Hemsworth as a first mate and Samuel L. Jackson as a quartermaster. The Midnight Siren is offically the best ship ever. The only thing that could make it better was Tom Hiddleston as the British captain... But that's just my opinion.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 pm

o.o......... Heta has such an amazing point... omg.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:48 pm

That would be awesome xDD

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:07 pm

LOL yes that would be great. Sorry my post is a bit delay I had a few things come up, but I promise to have the post up tonight.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:49 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! I hate to be the bitchy one here but, Lux you're god modding our characters a bit too much. I get that you're trying to get the story moving along since its the first post, and that's fine. But there are ways to do that without controlling the characters that aren't yours.

Now, this may just be me, and if so, I'll go along with it. But my biggest pet peeve when it comes to roleplaying is people thinking that they can play my baby as well as, or better than I can. And while he is harsh on the crew, Matthew would never, EVER, hit one of them. Except maybe if he was training them in sword-play, but only so they could improve.

Call me what you will for being so critical, but as I said before, I hate it when people do something like this. I don't know if its on purpose or not, but please take my words into consideration.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Well I dont intend to control anyone past this point it was just my take on the way the charrie sheet where set up for one, For two the "clap" was more of a playful clap on the shoulder and Etten over reacting to him. as in the way an older brother would raz his younger brother, Not in a he wanted to hurt or harm him just a "mind your manners kiddo way. For three I don't think I can play one better then their owner. I honestly just figured Matt would be big brotherly towards him. I just wanted to plant a few seeds into the story line was my own intent as the set up role you can add more on what went down in your own post to paint that encounter much more to how you wouls see it happening.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetaGamer on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Okay, I see where you're coming from here. I guess we'd see my character differently. I have everything in my head while only a brief overview of his personality is in his character sheet. I would know how he reacted in situations where you would just have to guess.

I'm still not totally okay with the clap on the back. Because of his background, which wasn't added to the character sheet, he'd be pretty reluctant to smack someone even playfully. But I guess with the cabin boy's personality he may he able to bring out some sort of big brotherness in Matthew. I guess I'll work something out in my first post.

HetaGamer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:12 am

Heta and I spoke more on the matter private so I will be editting the post . please feel free to speak up to me here,pm,im whatever I dont bite :)

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Well my first post is up, hope Jynxii doesn't think I specifically called out Kat like that. xD Just a teenage tomboy making observations. Anyway, I hope my post makes sense, and doesn't confuse people.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Both my characters first posts are up. Clay's just cautious, no need to change plans or anything because of him.
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:15 pm

OMG user your post for Hugh...way to gut check me on post one!

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Haha~ Then my post has done it's job. XD

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Lux, drag slapped me with feels too... T_T

And Kirb, it doesn't bother me at all. It's not who Kat really is, and it's just role play xD So... doesn't bother me at all. Great post!

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 pm

after we get a kato post i will be posting again

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 pm

I'm waiting on Lux to post again, but I just wanted to poke the OOC to let everyone know that I was still here <3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skirby on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:27 pm

So the rp isn't dead, I'll wait a bit till I post

Skirby
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:35 pm

No no we arent dead I just didnt want to skip over Kota having a chance to post.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Ok well I dont want this to stall out and die so I have posted feel free to as well, I am sure Kato will be able to catch up.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!