Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Solace In The Stars

Solace In The Stars

a part of “Solace In The Stars”, a fictional universe by conor.

We must all face our fate at some point, how we face it is what defines us.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Solace In The Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Solace In The Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Hello Guys!

Welcome to this little roleplay, if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I am going to update this top post as we go along to keep all information in one central place!

* Feel free to submit a character that is a work in progress, just type WIP at the top of the character sheet!
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Solace In The Stars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Just noting my interest as character possibilities are being contemplated.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:17 am

Hey, was wondering if you mind my making a security officer or independently contracted private security type character

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:35 am

Debating a historian type character, perhaps a snobby know-it-all that can annoy the living hell out of everyone? Just posting my interest, c: Lovely formatting on the front page, by the way :3.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Legate wrote:Hey, was wondering if you mind my making a security officer or independently contracted private security type character

Well as space is completely de-militarized it might not make sense to have security or or contract soldiers. If however someone want's to submit a character that is some kind of foreign dignitary or bigwig in the business you could go for bodyguard?

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:46 pm

I'm thinking some sort of a medical officer / scientist / chemist / experimenter - ect, ect. That obviously has to be narrowed down, but nonetheless, it's a work in progress. :P
Last edited by Artik on Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Artik wrote:I'm thinking some sort of a medical officer / scientist / chemist / experimenter - ect, ect. That obviously has to be narrowed down, but nonetheless, it's a work in progress. :P

Well I can definitely see legitimate reason for a doctor/medical officer and scientist at a Mars base :)

Remember folks, you are going to work on a base in Mars! The story just takes place in transit.
Last edited by conor on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Gentlemiss wrote:Debating a historian type character, perhaps a snobby know-it-all that can annoy the living hell out of everyone? Just posting my interest, c:

Perhaps someone looking to document the progress of the Mars base construction? :)

Gentlemiss wrote:Lovely formatting on the front page, by the way :3

Thank you! :D

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Would you mind if I created a laborer type worker, great in his field, but not well educated at all, rather low end of society? Say, his company won a lotto for this expedition and sent one of their best members to be the fella who helps put together the base?

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:16 am

SonOfMars wrote:Would you mind if I created a laborer type worker, great in his field, but not well educated at all, rather low end of society? Say, his company won a lotto for this expedition and sent one of their best members to be the fella who helps put together the base?

Yea that would be awesome! Just a side note, when I say 'must have education' I don't mean like pompus university. Just some level of degree/certificate from a education institution other than high school/secondary school. some form of college. So it could be a Builders cert or something :)

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear of a Female Planet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 am

*waves* Inactive? Or plans to be active?
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!