Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The elder scrolls: shining storm

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The elder scrolls: shining storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 am

Haska walked around the arena whilst the crwod cheered but not to get attetntion he just did it to get his arrows. After he claimed all the ones that were not broken he walked over to Selik and nudged him slightly. "Shall we go for a Drink" He said loudly so Selik could hear him before they both set off for the arena blood works. Haska had trouble walking on the stone floor because the blood had made it slippy after all of these years of combat. He started to pull his light ramient off as he walked towards a table in the blood works before he got changed into his chainmail armour and waited for Selik to do the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:00 am

Seeing one of the men come down from the arena Keikeiy agasped a little. An arogonian, and he looked to be perfectly fine. No wounds at all.

Two guards seeing the man ran over to congradulate him. One gripping him by the shoulder and the other patting him on the back. "Son! How did it go? What were the faces they gave just as you went to kill em?" One of hte men asked him.

The other responded for the arena warrior, "Bet they were shocked! Didnt see that coming at all!! Hahahaha!!" They continued to clamor about in the presence of the victorious warrior.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:51 am

Selik being ever the vain one , walked a few laps of the arena with the Nord's now severed head in tow. The crowd laughed and cheered as he held the body part aloft. He eventually grew tired of the antics and was about to throw the head away when Haska came over with his proposition for a drink. Selik agreed , then launched the mutilated body part into the wild crowd , hearing squeals and cheers yet again. The crowd always loved a good bit of 'produce'. He laughed and walked over to the near the grate and retrieved his longsword. Unfortunately his shield had been smashed somehow. The battle had strangely faded from his memory , only the glory was left. He smiled and made his way back down to the Bloodworks , one hand gripped on the sheathed handle of his sword. As he walked downstairs he was greeted with the sight of Haska being whelmed by two fans that turned out to be Imperial Guards. Selik laughed smugly and walked past to his armour chest where he changed into his Hand-crafted leather armour. In the middle of the chest there was a symbol of two snakes entangled around a longsword, with huge wings behind it. It was apparently a sacred symbol for great warriors in ancient times. Selik just liked the look of it.
He called over to Haska who was seemingly enjoying his 15 minutes of fame with the two guards,
"Oy! Haska! When we heading out? I could be doing with a nice ale!" he laughed joyfully, tying a small leather pouch full of gold to his sword belt...
A wise man doesn't need advice and a fool refuses to take it...

Selik
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Haska glanced up at his freind and nodded before he pushed the imperial gaurds out the way and walked towards the exit. He was tempted to kill them just for being near him at his quiet spot but he decided not too and just left. The air chilled his scales and he waited for Selik to come up and out of the arena. "So wich pub?" He asked tilting his head slightly. A little wood elf came runniing up to them when they left the arena and had tried to talk to them before Haska had threatend him with a arrow and then a brick and finally Selik,s blade but other than that and the guards they were alone.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:13 pm

A piercing scream started in the blood works, followed by, "Someone!! Its a spider! Kill it! Squish it or it could KILL me!!", then it was quickly followed with another scream. The yellow team captain stood up his arms folded and looked at the six Imperial guards who sheepishly looked down at the ground. Grinning as the captain had his back turned one of the guards looked up and scowled as he saw Keikeiya's enjoyment of the situation. She was embarassing them to no end.

The yellow team captain spoke angirly. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Brought me this elf and think its funny!? The girl is afraid of a little spider, and you think she could fight in the arena??"

One of the men spoke up. "Sir, we have all seen her fight! Shes amazing, dont let her petty act fool you! Shes trying to make us all look like jackasses!"

The yellow team captain ginned, "Shes doing a mighty fine job of it to."

As he looked down at her she gave her best innocent look, trying to convince him she couldnt fight.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:39 pm

Durahan grasped his wine glass and threw it at the back of the head of the other spectator as the Blue team was announced as the victor.

"Try and collect your winnings while you're unconscious, you vermin..." Durahan dragged the man to the darkest spot of their balcony and bent down in front of him. "I have not had a good drink in some time..."

Durahan then began to drink the man's blood from his neck until he was nice and full.
Last edited by Aevilesth on Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 pm

Screaming as loudly as she could it seemed to echo through the bloodworks, making Keikeiya's own head perhaps ache a bit. Then she shouted even louder than that the three simple words, "You fucking idiots!!" Continuing her cursing she struggled against there as they tried to restrain her, worried that by some miracle she might just actually break free from her bonding, but it was a stupid thought.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Selik laughed as the blond haired elf fled with fright. Always the 'adoring fans'. Every time Selik left the Bloodworks, he would normally have to face a few people but the blond elf was proving to be a problem.
"Merchant's Inn. I could be doing with a browse in the market place. Damn Nord shattered my shield. Plus... I think someone I know maybe possibly be in the Inn..." he said , thinking about who he had made a personal bet with. They began to walk for the Market District, discussing battle tactics and the fight earlier on. Haska laughed when Selik explained about the claymore lodging in the Redguard's skull. He patted Haska on the shoulder when he retold the arrow piercing the man's throat before he had even stepped into the arena. Finally they arrived at the tall wooden gates of the Market District. A lone guard stood stiff, gripping his sword. Not even a smile or a nod.
They passed through and the sun's rays beamed down upon them, causing Selik's eyes to squint. Pushing through the crowded streets they made their way to the Merchant' Inn, opening the creaking doors, revealing the laughter, heat and stench of ale from inside...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:43 am

(Aevilesth i havnt complained about this yet because i thought you deserved a chance. In all my time of playing elderscrolls i have not heard off a Imperial-Daedra-Vampire. I am sorry to say that your posting is too short man i mean you pressed enter a few times and im sorry but your character isnt in it man i will give you a few days to post a decent bit before i ask you to leave.)

Haska followed Selik in quickly and moved over to the bar. “Selik you order” He said loudly so the noise of the Inn didn’t drown him out. He turned away and walked over to a table and pulled a chair out from underneath it. He sat in it quickly and moved his tail around so no one could tread on it. He waited for Selik to get the drinks and he just took in the surroundings of the pub, listening to every ones conversations and what was happening.

BLUE TEAM BLOOD WORKS

The blood works was quiet over than the sound of fighters up above and the gentle splashing of the blood dripping down threw the grating. A low vibrating noise came from no where but none was there to hear it. A Pillar of silver shot up out of the ground, its crystal like surface glinted and shined as the light bounced off it. Four bolts of lightening were thrown off of it and they twisted and turned until thy stopped in the form of four knights of order. There armour shined and the swords glinted as they waited for the order to attack.

The blade master walked down to stairs to the blood works accompanied with the rest of the blue team and they laughed and joked about the match before they stopped dead in front of the large silver crystal. There eyes were fixed as the shinning surface mesmerised them and before each one had a chance to move the knights of order had came from behind them and slit there throats in turn. Each one faded and left the bodies and finally the crystal faded away leaving only the corpses of the blue team.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:23 pm

((OIL, I understand. I will make longer posts. And I will just be Imperial-Vampire. Is that better...?))

Durahan exited the balcony and made his way to his house, not having to take much caution due to the fact that he had just fed. His face was not pale and his fangs had not yet been bared.

He was still in a bit of a "high" after having fed, so he placed his hand up against walls every now and then, making his way back to his home.

"I say, have you heard...?" An Argonian waas blathering nearby and Durahan did not wish to hear the heathen speaking, so he quickened his step and arrived home shortly.

"Finally, some peace and relaxation..." Before he could say anything else, the Imperial Guards were knocking at his door. Gods, who could that possibly be...

Durahan went to open his door and hesitated once he was the armored men.

"Erm, hello, gentlemen. Thank you for protecting this fair city, have a good day..." As he tried to clsoe the door, the Guards pushed it open.

"We've come here to ask you a few questions..."

Durahan slowly nodded and invited them in.

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Selik smiled and walked to the bar with his head down. He didn't consider himself a celebrity of sorts, but he knew that he was well known for his job. He approached the barman who had recently knocked over a bottle of wine and the contents spilled onto the stony floor, now covered in a dark red liquid.
"Hey Barman, Two large bottles of mead please..." he asked, pleasantly, gesturing the number with his fingers incase he was unheard for the noise. A couple of minutes later and he received his drinks, placing on the bar 4 gold Septims. He carried them back and his ears perked when he heard a voice discussing today's arena fight. A wide grin spread across his face and he walked back to the table, almost strutting. he placed the bottle infront of Haska with a clink and parked himself down in the opposite chair. He popped open the cork in his bottle and took a long drink, letting the sweet honey-like taste pour down his throat. He wiped his mouth and set the bottle down.
"After we've finished here I need to grab some weaponry..." he tapped his sheath and looked slightly confused,"Mine are getting a bit weary, could you say..." he smiled lifting the bottle to his lips once again...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:33 pm

Taking a few steps out of the blood work’s door, she had managed to break loose the infernal chains which kept her bound with the strange material the crystals were mad of. They seemed soft, ye stronger than that of steel. Stumbling back a strange figure in silver metal amour cam fourth, bringing his knee up into Keikeiya's jaw as she lurched forward. She yelped in pain, but in return swung her right hand at the man's neck, sinking a dagger she had stolen at the last second from the blood works into the man's neck. Instead of the thick soft landing which she expected, it was almost like there was nothing in the armored suit, but none-the-less the man feel backward, appearing to be dead.

Gripping her jaw in her hand she heard a bit of hollering and shouting from the Imperial guards below, not being able to help but smile. "Serves you right..." She said, turning around and making a run from the arena. Running for a few minutes she avoided the places she expected to see Imperial Guards at, trying to escape being caught again at all costs. She almost slammed herself back into a wall when she saw a group of Imperial Guards knocking on a house door. One took a quick glance back, but she sighed softly as they didn't see her. Observing she saw a man answer the door, exchanging a few words.

"We've come here to ask you a few questions..." she heard the guard's say. Then watching she viewed the man let them inside his home. She stood quiet in the shadow's watching to see if the guards would go inside, for they seemed cautious. What’s going on with them? What do they want with that guy? Seems innocent enough, but then there the guard's are, knocking away at his door. Strange...

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:49 pm

Durahan noticed that the Guards had not closed his door. He decided to leave it open, for some reason unkown to him. It must have slipped his mind once the Guards sat at his table and once he sat the head of it.

The Imperial Guards clasped their hands together in a strange unison. The captain spoke.

"Durahan Faust...I have heard of your name before. A rumor here and there. Surely they are false, surely...You sem to be an upstanding citizen, being an artifact collector, but...We have come here to see if you have or if you have not had connections with those of the Vampiric persuasion..."

Durahan had a stern look upon his face and looked at the chandelier. He almsot thought he saw someone outside, but he shook his head to clear his thoughts. Soon, he spoke.

"Yes...I have had connections with Vampires, in the past, but I have not had contact with any for...quite some time. for, you see, I fought a great deal of them, and one managed to persuade me to spare them. They gave me some sob story...Let us jsut say that...I helped them and they helped me, whenever one of us needed it...But then a Vampire Hunter was bragging in the tavern, and I saw him showing the head of my acquaintance to all who would listen...and thus ended my contact with his kind..."

The captain nodded his head and got to his feet. The captain spoke.

"Sir...you seem a bit...pale. Are you sick...?

Durahan nodded slowly and spoke.

"Aye, sick from the sadness...and tha pain...

The Imperial Guards went for the door. The captain turned around once and spoke. "We are truly sorry to have disturbed you...Our deepest and most humble of apologies." They then exited his home.

Durahan sighed and breathed a reluctant breath, seeming just a bit paler now and with a tinge of red in his eyes.

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:00 pm

Watching the guards leave she herself took back her cover from the shadow's, showing herself again when she was sure they were far enough away, then watched them walk off into the night. Gazing back at the door she noticed it was still open, not being able to resist the warm comfort of the home. Taking a few steps towards the doorway she put her hand on her hip and looked over at the man. She was still dressed in prisoners garb's, but ignored that as she gave a devilish smile. "Now now dear sir, intresting you would have those guard knocking away at your door in the middle of the night. If I guessed I would say your no better than me..." She watched him carefully, letting the opposite arm hang from her body, the dagger still loosely kep in her hands.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Durahan peered at the woman and smirked, listening to her speak.

"Yes, it is quite interesting, also knowing the fact that you are dressed in priosoner's garb...THAT is quite interesting." He looked into his darkened home and then back at her with her hand on her hip and the dagger at her side.

I know that she cannot KNOW the truth...but she might have guessed it...I had better take precaution with this one...She seems...feisty.

It took him several seconds until he managed to speak.

"Do you need a place to rest for awhile? You seem to be...ah, in need of some help or something like that. I think we can both tell each other our stories..."

Durahan let himself laugh as he folded his arms across one another.

"Ahahaha...Our REAL stories, I mean."

He then turned and sat back at his table, taking a seat at the far end of it. He motioned towards the seats, as if saying, pick a seat, any seat.

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Watching him she bit her lower lip, then gave a quick smile before sitting down in one of the seats. She didnt put her dagger down, not sure if she could quite trust him. She grinned at him, then spoke quickly.

"My real story huh? Simple. Im a thief, and a bit of a murderer at times...when its necessary..."

She hesitated wih the last few words, knowing she had done more than her fair share of murders.

"But I guess Im not a wonderful sneak really, get caught a lot of the time, but I think half the time I let myself get caught, simply becuase I love to watch the guards get pissed off when they cant keep me a little good jail bird." Looking at him she lightly slung her arms over her body, then watched him. "But you...now what is it the guards want with you?" She laughed a little, curious.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Durahan smirked as the girl spoke. He enjoyed this, so far.

"I go by the name of Durahan Faust...And you are...?"

He could tell that she did not quite yet trust him, as he was quite suspicious...

"Well, Thief, as I am sure you heard while sneaking in on our conversation, I used to be in dealings with a Vampire, and, once he was dealt with, I stopped dealing with them...and I guess I was the last person that he had had communications with; therefore, making me a suspect; Why would I be dealing with Vampires?"

Durahan closed his eyes and laughed to himself...

"Would you like something to drink...?"

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keikeiya on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:28 pm

"Keikeiya, that’s my name." She said then grinned at him. "You’re telling the truth, mostly, but you’re leaving something conveniently out aren’t you?" Examining him carefully she crossed her legs then watched him. "A drink, why not?" She said giggling then asked an odd question. "Now sir, you may find it strange of me to ask, but you wouldn’t happen to have any clothing or armor made for a woman around here would you? I can’t stand these prisoner costumes anymore...and something tells me you might just be quite the ladies man…" Watching him she tilted her head a large grin set upon her face, and then quickly added, "And are you going to tell me what you’re not saying now?" She asked curiously.

Keikeiya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aevilesth on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Durahan almost scoffed, but held it back. He let a grin stretch across his face instead. He nodded slowly.

"Yes, soemthing is being left out...and you shall find out about it in due time, Keikeiya..."

Durahan stood up and went to fetch a bottle of red wine as well as two wine glasses.

"I do hope that you don't mind red wine..."

He set the two glasse,s now full of red wine, down on the table, one in front of her and one in front of himself.

Durahan took a sip from his glass and spoke quietly.

"I do happen to have some clothing for woman lying about..."

He placed the glass in her hand and grasped her by her free hand and led her to a closet, which was really a medium sized room, filled with cabinets, etc. of women's clothing. "This is where my...guests have, most unfortunately, forgotten their garments. I wish that you do not mind this..."

Aevilesth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:35 pm

As Selik finished his drink, he left Haska in the bar , explaining that they would meet at the entrance to the Arena later on that night. He sat up and made his way to the door, leaving the smoke, alcohol and bumbling punters alone. He stepped out and oncemore the blazing sun hit him in the face. He lifted his hand to shield himself and turned around making his way down the white-stone pathways. He eventually made his way inside ' Stonewall Shields'. Inside him greeted and pleasant Imperial who gestured to a whole new stock of Fine Iron round shields. Selik politely refused and asked for a large leather shield, with an axe patterned into the leather. It had dark brown knot work and bore a gold trim.
"How much is this fine shield?" Selik asked, running his hand over the grooves that were the knot work.
"That there? I'd say 60 gold good sir..." The man replied, half stern, half nervous.
"Gladly, I shall pay." he tossed the man the leather pouch of gold,"Keep it all. You are a good man, treat your family tonight.." he said as he latched the shield onto a buckle on his back. As he stepped outside again, he noticed a giant poster being pinned on the wall. It was a painting and a crowd had seemed to gather to view it. Selik, being curious stepped closer.
To his awe he found a large painting of Haska and Himself, fighting a huge gang of warriors, both of them clad in Arena armour. A short redguard girl, turned to the crowd and spotted Selik's face instantaneously. As soon as this happened, Selik turned and bolted away, hearing a shrill, scream erupt from the crowd. he heard the girl point and scream words at the rest of the crowd. A huge confusion broke out as they realized who and where Selik was. he looked back over his shoulder to see a gang of screaming people charge after him. He bound away running down a street, lined with houses on either side. The noise behind him was loud but slightly fading away. On a normal basis Selik would have gladly accepted the crowd noticing him, but today something didn't feel right...

Selik
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!