Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Abyss

Welcome to Abyss

a part of “Welcome to Abyss”, a fictional universe by ponerj.

Abyss is an underground city founded by a man they call The Grandfather. The Grandfather once predicted that 7 Angels will come from the World Above and save Abyss from great destruction. (Inspired by the BioShock series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Abyss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Abyss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Abyss"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ponerj
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Abyss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:58 pm

You can expect a CS in from me by tonight for that 13 or younger role, c: Hopefully he'll be what you're looking for.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Riot_ on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:14 pm

Give an example of acceptable powers from a Ring of Power

_Riot_
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Shooting Fire, Water, Electricity, or anything like that.
Ability to move objects
Creates a shield
Stops time for a short while
Just a few stuff that came off the top of my head...

I would stay away from stuff like:
Mind Control
Conjuring up items and weapons out of thin air
Transforming

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:42 pm

Intriguing story and interesting concept of the rings. Must ask one small question before I "forge" (hehe get it?) my character. Do any of the rings have a drawback? Just asking cause when it comes with rings, ( Especially One Ring in particular...>.>) best to check first before I decide on the Ring's power.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Ring drawbacks... Kind of... I guess... Anything that gives immediate power can corrupt a person's mind, I believe. Imagine feeling completely powerless, then just by putting on one ring you have the power of the supernatural. And a person can gain more than one ring and have more than one power. Like after you are to defeat one the villains you can take there ring and use it with your own. It's perfectly understandable if someone was to become obsessed with gaining all the rings and getting all the power.
But as for drawbacks with the rings themselves... not really.

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:45 pm

inb4 some crazy subplot where Lyna's ability allows her to verbally give away the fact that Christa is a terrorist wherein she ends up in a scuffle with Jonathan because of their conflicting ideals :o

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Well, intriguing observation on that front. Unsure if that'll happen but it could be possible. And when it comes with his ancestral Bounty Hunting name (Black XII), you never know. ;)

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Around what time is this going to kick off?

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:51 pm

I'm wondering the same thing but I have the distinct feeling it's when all 7 angels are present and accounted for the Flight. We got six, so hopefully soon as the seventh is accounted for. So excited!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Renegade_ on Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 am

Hopefully someone jumps in as quickly as possible. I'm dying for this to start already.

_Renegade_
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Yea... I'm kind of waiting for another person to create a character. I'm to get started on Friday.

Anyways, I still have more characters to make as well. I'll get to them tomorrow.

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:52 am

I wouldn't mind making another character :v

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:21 am

Neither would I if it helps get the ball rolling that much quicker. But we'll just see who gets the seventh first eh?

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:29 pm

I think somebody is going to have to make another character. That would ok. I haven't gotten anybody else.

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:10 pm

Alright then me and Atlas seem more then willing so that means one thing. In that case.... Let's see who makes the Seventh Angel First Atlas!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:34 pm

I'll make another Angel. :P

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:55 am

so...
>_>

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuraraOkumura on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:29 am

I completely forgot about this xDD

KuraraOkumura
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AtlasAtrium on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 pm

where is everyone?
and the host? :|

AtlasAtrium
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!