Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Infinity Squad

The Infinity Squad

a part of “The Infinity Squad”, a fictional universe by ElsScales.

When the City of Gigatopia is under attack, the group of teenagers known as the Infinity Squad comes to save the day! GO INFINITY! (Loosely based off Teen Titans) (One spot left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Infinity Squad”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Infinity Squad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Would it help if someone else were to make the first post, and thus take some of the pressure off?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 am

Good idea ABC, why didn't I think of that ><

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 am

If anyone is still reading these, I was thinking of attempting to restart this, if anyone would like to join me in this endeavor.

That said, ElsScales should probably get the chance to have their say in this, and get the chance to make the first post if they still plan on doing so. So, if you guys are interested, I'll restart it on Sunday, assuming of course ElsScales hasn't posted before then.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:41 pm

Alright Alright... I'll make a reply tomorrow. Yes!

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Posted. Miyer, Asher MstrImmortalis, if there was anything in my post in regards to your characters that you felt should not have been there, please let me know, I tried to use only information that I though Eve would be able to observe, but I might have failed.

Also, I'd like to apologize for Eve's stalking habits. It just occurred to me that she'd want to keep tabs on everyone, and she'd see no issue with just following them around when she has time. The possible creepiness is entirely lost on her.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:58 am

He ABC if you find Jake-son a bit OP just tell me I will adjust the post

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Ah, geez. I gtg for a little while, since I have exams to deal with. i'll post after a few days. Uh, ABC? If you want to, you can just say that Asher stayed in base or something in the meantime.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

I'll post in either Wednesday or Thursday if ElsScales hasn't by then. I suppose if that ends up being the case we'll just assume Alice was lazier than she was hungry. Eve will still need to get more food for the base though, and Asher is still welcome to come along if he likes.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Sorry for the long wait for a reply. I'll try to be better with this one.
Umm... ok... So I think when they go shopping would be a good place to introduce The Little Devil, #5.

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

Excellent. I too will hopefully have a post in sometime today, assuming all goes well. Also, glad to see you're still with us ElsScales, and it should be entertaining to get to see 5.

Edit: Posted. Sorry if it isn't much to reply to. Eve isn't much of a conversationalist, particularly at the moment.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 pm

yeah i noticed that but hey she isn't really the talktive type anyway right?

delfiler
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:27 am

So I'm not sure what to do with Auratic right now in terms of writing. Should I have her undergoing her plans separate of the IS, or should they come into conflict at some point, only for her to get away thanks to her knowing they can't stop Phase One?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Given the way things are going at the moment, 5's arrival being imminent and all, I'd recommend the former over the latter. Of course, it's possible that the GM knows something about it that I do not though.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!