Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rise of the Palatinate Order

The Rise of the Palatinate Order

a part of “The Rise of the Palatinate Order”, a fictional universe by Mockingjay4793.

You, promising citizen, are soon to discover the extent of your potential. Rise, young one, and join the Palatinate Order.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rise of the Palatinate Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Rise of the Palatinate Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:18 am

I'm thrilled about all this interest haaha :3 Your characters are looking fab!

As to answer your questions, Emmie;

1) I wasn't going to have any with mounts, but I pictured it as what you desire. So some of them do, some might not have ever met any of the breeds before.

2)Nope, not necessarily. But you have to put in the character profile what class and mount you desire. Just note that they have not started training/chosen that mount yet.

3) As it stands, the P.Order have never been needed since both Queen Alice and King Andrew were alive. Any prior members from before their rule have since passed on :)

Any more questions anyone, you know where I am :)
Remember who the real enemy is...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:48 am

Oh a quick thing about currency;

It's called Shen. Operates much like the £, the symbol for Shen is ₰. Shen (sh-eh-n) is the pound, the penny is the 'Soh' (so)

So, ₰1 is £1.
50p is 50soh.
So £1.50 is ₰1-50

There are 100soh in ₰1.

Any other questions let me know :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:01 am

I'll be posting a first post as Alice, just to get the day started, but I don't want anyone to post yet. Will let you all know when to start :)

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 am

If a spot opens up please let me know I'm very interested
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 pm

@Shishio Hahaha how adorbs <3 You my friend, are totally right. I'd say I'd be the shy one perhaps but then it would be all fun and giggles \(^____^)/

Awww I know, I'm still a bit disappointed at that :( they were truly adorable.

@Mockingjay thanks a lot for answering my questions <3 :DD I truly appreciate it, I will begin working on my character today~

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:07 am

Hiya people,

Can we start posting your characters soon pwease? ^^; I'd like to get this started soon :3

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Sorry I took so long Mocki~! I guess the time got the better of me. -3- I hope you like my character! <3

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:18 pm

I'm sorry. I'm having a hard time finding a good picture in the painted style. The process is even slower going when I don't have my own computer. I'm currently operating from my phone.

I don't mean to complain, or sound whiny, but my character's appearance is super important to his persona as a whole. It's through the way that he looks that I'll be able to draw out the more subtle aspects of his personality. I build a basic structure in my head, and then the art helps me bring it to life.

If anyone knows of some good painted pictures of a little boy, preferably between 11-14 years old, they would be much appreciated. The appearance is unimportant. As long as it's a he and it's young, I can work with it. Obviously, I'll keep looking, but any help would be stupendously appreciated.

Once again, I'm very sorry for the delay. I will try to accelerate my creation process as much as possible.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:17 am

I don't know how long these reservations last, but I can have a character in to you by the end of the day if I get the go ahead (end of the day my time, it's roughly noon for me now, EST).

Would be a male warrior.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Guys your characters are looking so good!!

MEOWMEOW STAHP WITH THE AWESOME

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Totally just realized that Cas is the only boy among an army of Female Soldiers.

Either we have an atypical Harem-situation forthcoming, or Cas is about to be EVERYBODY'S little bro. Poor kid's going trough puberty too. He's only fourteen. The stimulation might kill him.

Should be fun, eh?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Hehe ;)

<3

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:26 am

Silenthill brought to light that there was no outline of the basic religions. Here's a quick idea that I will flesh out at some point;

In the centre of the city, south of the castle, there is an impressive temple. Stained glass windows depict battles from ancient, long forgotten times. Before the pues towers an impressive marble statue. The statue shows The King of Kings, Archaeus The Great, battling his slayer (The long since extinct Draconus Collosus. Archaeus is said to be the father of all royal males, and each King can be traced back through eons of time to see Archaeus at the start of their bloodline.

There is also one for the Queens. The Queen of Queens, Liliatha The Noble. Liliatha's temple lies in the southwest corner of the city, and is something more gentle and loving than Archaeus'. Liliatha's marble statue portrays her addressing a crowd of young children. As with Archaeus, Liliatha can be seen to have given birth to the first Queens.

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarök on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Do you have room for one by any chance?
"No sacrifice is greater than someone elses'." - Skipper

Ragnarök
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Can you play a male lol?
They are all females?! ARG lol
Just waiting for silenthill...

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarök on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 am

I only play males, so that would be a yes!

Ragnarök
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Rag if you are still interested, I would welcome you to take silenthill's place :) Sorry for the delay everyone!!

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 pm

This roleplay looks really well-made. It seems like most of the spots are taken, though...

If there is any room, then I'd love to join! I have no problem with playing males. Thanks!
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjay4793 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 am

Hi there!

We have one spot open at the moment; silent hill has not posted and I have not heard from Ragnarok.

Just take a look over the rules and info and you can post a character :D

Mockingjay4793
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!