Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colors of the Wind: Revived

a part of “Colors of the Wind: Revived”, a fictional universe by TheGirlNamedFoxy.

I have permission from ThePlastic13 to revive this role play. Please read :)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colors of the Wind: Revived”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGirlNamedFoxy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Colors of the Wind: Revived"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGirlNamedFoxy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: Colors of the Wind: Revived

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:48 pm

This sounds interesting!

Now, I would love to reserve the English Male Settler, FC Felix, please!
Beware of he who took them
He goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed one,
but all are he, the same.

And if you take what is not yours
there can be no doubt
He'll stretch your skin until it snaps,
and all the blood drains out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGirlNamedFoxy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Sure thing, Silent! I'll reserve him for you :)

TheGirlNamedFoxy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Could you reserve me 'Male Indian 1'~?

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:46 pm

May I take the female English settler? :)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Squeal when I caught the Disney undertone. Super bummed that Native American female is take so can I have French settler female?

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 am

Hey, so just so you know, I'll be submitting the character W.I.P sometime this week. I'm busy with school and work a lot of the time, but I really want to get started as soon as we can, haha.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:40 am

Can I reserve the Selena Gomez FC?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGirlNamedFoxy on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:44 pm

All reserves are noted, so go ahead and start making characters! :D

TheGirlNamedFoxy
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!