Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wolves of Espa

Wolves of Espa

a part of “Wolves of Espa”, a fictional universe by (Irrelevant_Tea).

Two werewolf packs and one forest. What more is there to say? War is inevitable.. (Look Inside for more Info.!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wolves of Espa”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wolves of Espa

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Both of mine are submitted!~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:59 pm

submitted my character I hope its allright.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi could I reserve the other alpha male role Unless it's already taken :c
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 am

I have finished and submitted my female character. I hope you like her :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm

I'm not scared of the Big Bad Wolf!!
Anyway, can I reserve a female sentinel for the Stiprus pack?
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Okay! All the characters that were submitted and aren't a WIP I have been accepted. Woo! They're great. :)

@ICryForAFamily::
Sadly the other alpha male has been taken by a good friend of mine / the Co-GM. :) Any other role you'd like?

@AvalonKnight::
She's great! :D

@Sly_Mafia::
Reserved for you. :))

Everyone tell friends about this role-play to get all the roles filled!!! ^-^

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:56 pm

May I reserve an Omega of the Stiprus pack please?

'Big Bad Wolf'

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:29 am

Finished with Thea. Tell me what you think :))

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:50 am

Can I reserve the female hunter for the Stripus pack

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 pm

@Sly_Mafia and @Miyer::

You both used the same face claim for your characters!! D: I'm not sure what to do about that..

@thehalfbreed::

Sure!

I'm not exactly sure but I think the female/male ratio is getting a little uneven. If anyone who hasn't is willing to portray a male that'd be awesome!

Though it's taking me forever to work on my characters.. I'm going to try and set the day for this role-play to getting going for either Friday evening or Saturday. I hope that's okay! Things are a little crammed this week. @_@ Shocker.

If you have any ideas for this role-play please don't me shy! Let me hear it. :D

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 am

It's fine. I'll change then. It's going to be Dianna Agron (just letting people know ;D)

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:26 pm

lol I remember when this was War Tails XD

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (Irrelevant_Tea) on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah. Hopefully this is the last remake. Bleh.

(Irrelevant_Tea)
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:33 am

Did my character go through? Tristan Blair. I think that's the last name I used.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:17 pm

Hey guys! Ya'lls characters are absolutely amazing o___O I'm jealous. Tea told me to tell you guys that she should have everything ready Monday afternoon/night, we've been bogged down by homework and such ^^ I'm Cap by the way :D

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:14 pm

@CaptainHooligan, nice to meet ya.

Can't wait to start!

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:06 pm

So excited ^^

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:25 pm

Quick update guys, Tea and I are sorry for the delay! We've both been super busy with school this week. Don't worry though, Tea said she will hopefully finish up her charries tonight and if not they should be done soon, we're really sorry though but thank ya'll for your patience and we're both super excited to RP with ya'll :D

P.S Tea said don't hate her cause she's not a good GM, but she really is a great GM and you'll love her and her charries. It's just school is super stressful right now for the both of us. My graduation is in June and I'm pretty sure her's is earlier, so we're having to cram for upcoming exams and get all the invitations and all that jazz done.

P.S.S If you guys have any ideas for the RP to maybe add some drama please feel free to PM either Tea or myself, or even better chat it up on here.

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:59 pm

I don't think my character went through. I created her right after I asked fore the female hunter for the Stiprus pack but I don't see her on the list.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Are you still taking characters? Especially male ones?

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!