Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Freaks Like Me

Freaks Like Me

a part of “Freaks Like Me”, a fictional universe by WriteLive.

In a modern world where Vampires, Shape Shifters, and other "demonic" peoples hide among the mortals, a so-called "Monster" exists. If he is found by anyone save his Maker, he could be killed on the spot.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freaks Like Me”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Freaks Like Me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Haha that's alright, I'm pretty sure WriteLive leaves out letters in her writing XD
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 pm

I do not!! *as often as I used to, coffcoff* and I had been wondering why Thorne became Throne XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Hahaha did he? I didn't notice. And I just realized that he did introduce himself to Jazz, so she should be using his name XD

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:26 am

Sorry about the mistaken tunnel thingy...
You realize I have to type these up at 7:30 before school, so you can tell I'm tired and have trouble focusing XD

I'll try to pay more attention :Y

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:25 pm

It's fine, I'm the same way. I post after school and dinner

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Don't post too fast guys, I gotta catch up. ;-;

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:45 am

Tristis, I think it would be best to wait after at least a few people have posted before posting again. That way there can be more interaction between characters.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 pm

For the future record, I'm not gonna make Ushio hate Al for the whole RP, just for their first meeting and a little after that.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:18 pm

@WriteLive
I forgot, did you ask everyone to see if they can play more than one character? I ask because I've thought about it and an interesting yet somewhat risky idea popped into my head for a character.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 am

Please do, AgentPocky!! More characters means easier chara-interaction. I'm working on creating Caine(Thorne's maker) myself, so pleasepleaseplease! Go ahead!

THis goes to everyone else also.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:53 pm

@AgentPocky: she's adorable! PM me, I might have a few ideas as to how she might be introduced :)

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 pm

@WriteLive
Did you work it out, like, is it official or...?

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!