Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When All Hell Breaks Loose

a part of “When All Hell Breaks Loose”, a fictional universe by Makenna Young.

When a great evil is unleashed, a band of loyals are dispatched to save the prince, revive Lucifer & Lilith, and defeat the Dark Daughter. If they dare...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When All Hell Breaks Loose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm

⊱Characters⊰
Daughter of Light | Female | 19-21 (Death/Appearance Age) | RESERVED by Gentlemiss

Crown Prince | Male | 23-25 | RESERVED by DemonDante

Dark Daughter | Female | 21-24 (Appearance Age) | RESERVED by Makenna Young

Descendant | Male | 25-27 (Appearance Age) | OPEN

Seer | Female | 16-18 | RESERVED by Cassiel

Daughter of Light's Brother | Male | 17-19 | RESERVED by Makenna Young

Just ask for your slot! :)
Last edited by Makenna Young on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: When All Hell Breaks Loose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Can I steal the Daughter of Light please?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:45 pm

You've got her! :)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Last name for the Daughter?

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassiel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:10 am

I'd like to reserve the spot for the Seer.

Cassiel
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 am

She's yours! :)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 am

And, Gentlemiss, it's up to you. I'll just follow suit with her brother. :)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:31 pm

Okay guys, so we have one more slot , then.
If any of you wish to double and take the Descendant, feel free, and contact any friends who you think might be interested in it. :-)

And Gentlemiss, I'm not filling out the name of Favian and Castiel's parents until you do.
It's up to you what there names are.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 am

How does Rowan and Ellyn sound?

And I have a sort of confusing question here, if Castiel is twenty one now, does that mean she died at twenty-one, or at sixteen(since that is five years ago?). Because if she died at twenty one, that makes her nine years older than her brother(I just need to know this so I don't muck up her background). But if she died at sixteen, still looks sixteen when she returns, but is actually twenty one, that means she's only four years older.

I'm sorry, that's really confusing. I guess I just need to know if she's four or nine years older than Favian, xP.

Basically:

If she died at sixteen, then she should come back looking sixteen. Technically, mentally, she would be twenty one.

If she died at twenty one, then she should come back looking twenty one. Technically, mentally, she would be twenty six.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 pm

The age I had you put on is her death/appearance age. So she would've died at 21 and still appears that age.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 pm

Okay, so technically she's nine years older than her brother. Okie dokes C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:51 am

Hello!

Also, does anyone mind if I go for that Descendant role?

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:55 am

Go for it! :)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magician45 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:52 pm

If the descendant hasn't been taken yet, I'd like a a shot at it. I'll check in and see..otherwise, contact me and let me know.

:)
Be proud of what you write..even if no-one else is, Never be afraid to ask for help or advice, and have fun with every adventure you are part of!

magician45
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!