Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Midnight Siren

The Midnight Siren

a part of “The Midnight Siren”, a fictional universe by Lux_Disraeli.

The Midnight Siren is one of most elusive ships left in the pirate fleet. Crewed by some of the most notorious pirates left. How long can they stay free with the royal fleets all gunning for them?(No spot left on the roster but I can add more)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Midnight Siren”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Midnight Siren

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skinamarinky on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 am

Im going to try to post for my character sometime today. I sorry if I have delayed anything, but I hurt my back pretty bad a few days ago and have been on brain numbing pain meds that have kept me laying in bed either asleep or totally incapable of making a coherent post. Im starting to feel better now and I'm hoping I can come up with something, hopefully I can get my brain out of this drug induced funk.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skinamarinky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Will post as Clay after all of everyone else has reacted.
All hail John Rzeznick!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:22 pm

The person playing kato-after my first post- and the one playing matthew havent checked the pms I sent after my second post.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 am

Alright I am going to count Kato and Winters as bailing on this rp, either of them are welcome to come back but if anything happens to their characters ie death in the battle at hand they can just roll up new people.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:01 pm

Kato is probably dead.
If I can make that call. That was my plan for him being defeated by the marines

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:56 am

I am ok with giving the brits free creative liberty with their fates

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:35 am

Sweet.
Yeah Kato is dead.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:24 am

Who's still alive? Or have I lost everyone?

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 pm

I live :D

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:41 pm

me tooo

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skirby on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 pm

I suppose I'm here, though I haven't got a reason to post... like at all

Skirby
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Etten has not gotten himself killed... yet. I'm still here.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:15 am

Ok well to give you two something to post about lets have Kato make his way back to the camp and he is in rough shape.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 am

But you see... Etten is kind of lost in the forest when searching for the surgeon's ingredients.

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!