Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Piece: The Will of D.

One Piece: The Will of D.

a part of “One Piece: The Will of D.”, a fictional universe by Bradok187.

A new adventure set in the ever expanding and exotic world of One Piece. Follow the adventures of a new crew as they set off with the hopes of accomplishing their own dreams and putting their mark on the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Piece: The Will of D.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: One Piece: The Will of D.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BiaD on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 am

Did I hear cake?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BiaD
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Well. LETS START BRADOK COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
(Veeery Impatient now I waited two weeks for this to start and it hasn't yet...)
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Alright I am going to start working on the opening post. People can still join after we begin, but once the first chapter has concluded no more pirates will be submitted for a while. If anyone is interested in joining I suggest you hurry.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magician45 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm going to re-edit my character a bit. I feel slightly less informed when I read your guys descriptions...LOL.

Plus, it will give me a little more to work with. No major changes mind you. :)
Be proud of what you write..even if no-one else is, Never be afraid to ask for help or advice, and have fun with every adventure you are part of!

magician45
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:53 am

Just wondering, what roles are currently open in terms of the marines?

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:12 am

Rear-Admiral and lower. I currently hold the Vice-Admiral position, and there will be no Admiral position. If your going to be a part of my marine crew (all NPCs currently), then welcome aboard.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Alright, awesome! I guess I'll be reserving rear admiral then.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:23 pm

Good to have you aboard. I'm glad to have another marine by my side.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh. And you shouldn't reserve it for now, since the story already started. You better rush. My ship and crew are already on their way to another location.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:22 pm

That didn't take long.

I'm just wondering where and when we non-marines should start.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 am

Hrm...if it's okay with everyone, I'd like to wait until the next island to introduce my character. It seems a bit crowded to have more than three people joining the crew in one arc.
"No single thing is perfect by itself. That’s why we’re born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us."

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:20 pm

I agree with Chaos, but I just had to get in there somehow.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:51 pm

Sure thing Chaos, just let me know if you want to ask anything. You were the one that got em to do this thing so I hope you stick around.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:32 am

Sorry for the multiple edits to my character sheet. I was trying to figure out how to upload my character image.

On a related note: I have an icon and image uploaded for Shalua!

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Apologizing for the many posts in succession, but it seems to me like there's a lot of action going on in two different parts of the game, yet in the same part of the game. It's just a little hard to follow at the moment between the two characters.

Still figuring out where to go from here after my intro post.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby magician45 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Far as I see it...Konan, Iggo and Dr. Yorick are in the tavern while the Vice Admiral is outside the tavern trying to apprehend Konan for killing some marines.
I don't remember where Shalua is right now however....

magician45
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!