Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

White Lotus: The New Breed

a part of “White Lotus: The New Breed”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

"When the nations need you the most, where will you stand? Choose wisely."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “White Lotus: The New Breed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:39 am

Code: Select all
[center][IMG][Color=???]Character Name(Use FontMeme.com, please)[/color][/IMG]
[IMG]Insert a Pic of your character here.[/IMG]
"Insert a character quote here, one that defines your character."[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[u][color=???]Name:[/color][/u]
[i][Name here. First. Middle. Last.][/i]

[u][color=???]Age:[/color][/u]
[i][25-50+][/i]

[u][color=???]Nickname:[/color][/u]
[i][Explain why or how they got that nickname and why they liked to be called that. Also, include their White Lotus nickname.][/i]

[u][color=???]Gender[/color][/u]
[i][Male? Female?][/i]

[i][u][color=???]Sexuality[/color][/u]
[i][Hetero, Homo, Bi, Pan, Sapio?][/i]

[u][color=???]Role:[/color][/u]
[i][Water, Earth, Fire, Air, Swordsman?][/i]

[u]color=???]Primary Element:[/color][/u]
[i][Same as above though for swordsman, put Non-Bender, please.][/i]

[u][color=???]Secondary Element:[/color][/u]
[i][Almost everything is acceptable except blood bending.][/i]

[u][color=???]Description of Appearance:[/color][/u]
[i][Include height, weight, hair style and length, skin complexion, etc etc.][/i]

[u][color=???]Style:[/color][/u]
[i][What does your character wear on a daily basis?][/i]

[u][color=???]Likes[/color][/u]
[i][At least six.][/i]

[u][color=???]Dislikes:[/color][/u]
[i][At least six.][/i]

[i][u][color=???]Strengths:[/color][/u]
[i][/i]

[i][u][color=???]Weaknesses:[/color][/u]
[i][/i]

[u][color=???]Personality:[/color][/u]
[i][I literally want to know what goes on inside of your character's mind. Should be at least two full paragraphs. 7-10 sentences each.][/i]

[u][color=???]Background:[/color][/u]
[i][Should be at least two full paragraphs. 7-10 sentences.][/i]

[u][color=???]Other:[/color][/u]
[i][Does your character have a love interest? Weapons? Anything memorable? Theme Song?][/i]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: White Lotus: The New Breed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:32 am

Hay, may I please reserve the air bender???

Favourite characters probably zuko just because I'm a sucker for bad boys ;)
Last edited by Miyer on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:36 am

Hello there ^ ^ If this is where we reserve can I reserve the water bender spot?
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:54 am

CRIPES, MAN! I already have so many WIPs on my belt but this role-play just calls to the depths of my soul because I FRIGGIN' LOVE ATLA/LOK. Like, please, I need to take a breather for a second.

Anyways, I would love to reserve the fire bender (seeing as the water bender has already been reserved). Truth be told, I'm not sure if I can really choose a favorite character. I LOVE Iroh (the Uncle, not the Zuko-imposter), and I LOVE Aang, Zuko and Katara! Especially Katara- Christ! I still remember that scene when she almost kills the man who took her mother away. That was some emotional stuff there.

And I love Sokka.

I can't believe I forgot Toph.

Sorry, you sort of just unlocked the Chamber of Secrets here hahahaha! So, yes. :D

P.S. will be we be able to meet the lionturtles ._.
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 am

You forgot Iroh.

I'm reserving the swordsman representative.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:36 pm

@Everyone: Consider all your character reservations reserved. I'll put your names by them when I leave work today. Also, welcome again, Miyer. :) And Aaron, you might just become my new best friend because I loooooooooove the Avatar series except season two of LOK. By the way, I have a lot of Avatar roleplaying ideas. Just saying.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Could I reserve the Firebender?

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Could I possibly reserve the water bender?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

@Miyer: Looking good so far, just finish her up and I'll give it one more look over and I'll accept her.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:51 pm

@Dumisa: Oh, really? The main thing I had against it was when Korra got all angst with Makko and broke up with him. I had faith in Makko to not do something stupid, but no- he immediately went back to Asami!

I feel sorry for the girl: loses her father, loses her corporation and money, goes bankrupt, finds a business partner only to be absolutely screwed over by him. And to fall in love with one of the most horrible player-characters of all time. Sheesh.

Hahaha sorry, but, yes. I thought that the second season was rather well thought out besides the huge love-triangle (oh, and Bolin was a huge arse) thing. Loved the Wan-little-series- loved Uncle Iroh's appearance :D

sorry, i rant a lot about LOK/ATLA ._.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:53 pm

@Aaron: I didn't even finish watching the second season because I didn't like it, like, at all.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:01 am

I dragged through the second. The only thing worth it was wan(first avatar). He was around when cities weren't built, people lived on lion turtles, spirits were around, and later people started fighting with the spirits when they got their bending. That was kinda cool.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:24 am

My campus has poor internet so I had to submit my character sheet before the server went down. I'll finish it soon

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:41 am

What ._. I thought it was bearable. Obviously not ATLA quality (especially the Finale. GOD that finale. I was in tears- too beautiful), but it was pretty good, especially since Korra actually developed some character! (as opposed to Makko and Bolin- God the creators ruined the brothers)

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:00 pm

@Naught: Wow. Finish him up and he'll be accepted. I love the uniqueness that you are giving him. :) Nice work, so far. :)

@Roku: Please remove the brackets [] from your completed character skeleton. Can't really give you much feedback because, well, you know. :P

@Miyer: Wheat seems like a eye squinting color so let's change that color to brown, please.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Okay thank you ^ ^ I think I just need the personality and history now. I'm so excited for this! :D

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:09 pm

@Everyone: How is bio creating coming? Anyone need any help with anything? If so, be sure to ask me. :)
So ready to get this started and off of the ground.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tran quil on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm not sure how many authors you are allowing, but would it be possible for me to reserve a swordsman representative?
Also, my favourite character is Iroh. Iroh for president 2014.

tran quil
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:45 pm

Are you guys still interested in this because if not then I need to reboot it so I can get me a new cast? Just saying, didn't intend to make that sound mean. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tran quil on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm still interested in it! (I'm actually working on my character right now haha)
I think you should just with it as it is! And if people are inactive you can just kick them and look for new people. That way we'll end up with a solid cast of active players.

tran quil
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!