Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Concordia

Welcome to Concordia

a part of “Welcome to Concordia”, a fictional universe by Septemberism.

To the normal human family, Concordia is nothing but an over priced gated community with perfectly manicured homes, but inside the gates lay a neighborhood full of secrets and residents that are anything but normal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Concordia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Concordia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Concordia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Concordia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:28 pm

I'm interested in this just for the free form idea, plus that is probably the shortest (and easiest) character sheet I have ever seen! I'll submit a character, I'm assuming that characters will link and rp together? Just don't want to join if my character ends up doing nothing lol
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:25 am

Im posting two characters if thats alright, they will be connected to one another, one being supernatural and the other just human.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:11 am

I'm gonna join, two or three characters maybe.
There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Professor on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 am

I've kinda been waiting for a 'okay lets set things up to being' post but nothing seems to be coming- should we just jump right in or....?

The Professor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breakherlegs on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:01 am

Bro, I've been awaiting character acceptance for a few days. Don't think Septermberism has been online. :/
<3 "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything" <3

breakherlegs
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:12 pm

^ Same

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:42 am

Says Septemberism hasn't been on since April 10'th, but Im not gonna say it's done. Last time I assumed the GM had given up on the RP, they came back. Ripped everyone a new asshole for asking the simple question of "How do you go about redoing an RP if the GM disappears?" told some story about, how they've been sick and thought they had cancer, and have been working. And how we were inconsiderate assholes, and then told us that because we were so mean, and trying to go behind their back to redo the roleplay that they didn't want to do the RP anymore, and closed the rp. All because of a simple question and being upset over something we had no control over.

Funny thing was they were really into working on another one of their RP's they were running during this time. So it was even more frustrating to see the person online and not doing a damn thing about looking at the characters that were made. I made the comment that when someone makes a character in your rp you get a notice, they claimed they didn't but whatever. At least we know Septemberism hasn't been on, it could be anything allot of people are dealing with finals and such. So yeah, I suggest we just wait, if they come back thats great if not... well just chalk it up to another RP that didn't start. It sucks I know but I don't want someone refusing to RP with me ever again just because of simple misunderstandings.

*edit*

By the way you peeps characters that haven't been accepted, are totally awesome. Wish I could accept, cause I think we'd have a good size crew if we had them, would probably be able to start. Oh well just thought I would compliment everybody, while we wait.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caitiecat12 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Thanks, Princess

Caitiecat12
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Septemberism on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Sorry for disappearing. I've accepted all the characters and you can start posting. I've been busy so I'll jump in as soon as I can.

Septemberism
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 pm

It's perfectly fine Septemberism things happen, glad to have you back even if it's shortly on the fly. I appreciate you popping in and letting us know whats going on.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!