Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pen Pal Project II

The Pen Pal Project II

a part of “The Pen Pal Project II”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

"Ever wondered what it would be like to have a Pen Pal? Now is your chance to find out."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pen Pal Project II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Pen Pal Project II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Pen Pal Project II"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Pen Pal Project II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 am

Is everyone psyched to be starting this roleplay? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:14 pm

Yes! My other role plays have slow down dramatically feel like a lot of people where on spring break and now they are back to work.
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:31 am

@Rah: Awesome first post! Now we just need the others to post.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 am

Thanks ;D saw you post and was just had to reply right back to you.

Can't wait to see what the others come up with.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 pm

@Rah: Wait til you see my next post. Amanda got some words from Kang. :D

@Merpy: Wow. Riverview at it's best. ;) Great Job!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:07 pm

I will wait with cheddar popcorn and fizzy water for your next post

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 am

I thought, at first, that the post was really long and drawn out, and I read and edited and read it and edited it a million times until I felt good about it. Haha

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:47 pm

I love it, Merpy. Honestly I did.

Just gotta wait for BOO! to post then we can move things along. I might need to send them a message.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:06 am

Okay, we have our first letter written and I would wait til my post before receiving the letter, if that makes sense. Like post normal first then your next post, receive the letter.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:58 am

Hmm...so like kind of wait for the letters to reach each other right? Like in the real world? So wait for a to receive the letters.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:42 am

Bingo! Exactly what I mean.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:54 pm

Ok so to make this clear I'm going to post do I like speed it up and get my letter? Or do I wait till you go again. This was clear but now I'm unsure.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:05 pm

You wait until your next post. Like we turned the letters in right? So, to give them time to get to the other, post a normal post then in the next round of posts, we'll receive the letters.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 am

@Everyone: Are you guys enjoying the roleplay, so far? Be brutality honest. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:01 am

I like it :D
Oh hey, there's some skittles! ..What's that guy.. OH GOD, HE'S PELTING ME WITH SKITTLES! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!...
..I think I lost him... NO, SIR! YOU TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!!!! ...You have a bazooka?... Whoops.

BOO!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Me to lol. I keep wondering what would happen if everyone was in the same room.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:43 pm

@Boo!: Thanks. :)

@Rah: Hopefully, we will get that far.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MerpyTheScareCrow on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 pm

I really like everything so far.
@Rah: Holy crap, if Molly were to be in the same room with Amanda, she'd probably kill her.

MerpyTheScareCrow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 pm

@Crow I see what your saying! I still think it would be fun to see played out though. XD I think Kang-Dae would just walk away and let them kill each other he isn't a good friend.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!