Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Room Mate

The Room Mate

a part of “The Room Mate”, a fictional universe by Maerorem-Caligo.

A girl moves into an apartment. She'd never met her room mates before. She just moved to the city. The best part? Moving in comes with a job!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Room Mate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Room Mate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Room Mate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I only do one roleplay at a time. Please do not ask me to join, I prefer my own. Sorry if that seems stuck up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Room Mate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:48 am

May I please take the creepy resident please? ^ ^ I am a fan of comedy! :D
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:52 am

I would love to reserve the 'Gay Resident'.
What is the age range for everybody?

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:26 am

Hiya! I'm Demmy, Maer's friend. She's having technical difficulties at the moment, so she can't exactly get online. In any case. The gay is taken, as for the creepy resident, I believe he is open. Thanks!
Image ~Time is simply a lie~

Demon girl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:59 am

@Caligo: If there is another female resident spot open, may I reserve that spot please? Also, how long are you letting the reservations run for?

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 am

@Demon girl: Oh okay well thanks for telling me! :)
Well looks like all the spots are taken, dang. This rp looked really interesting. I hope everyone has a fun time here!

SkinChic
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:29 pm

@Dumisa: Yes, I can reserve the female resident for you. So long as you post a WIP relatively soon, I'm comfortable with pretty much this week?
@SkinChic: I really am sorry, dear. I had no idea this would get so popular so quickly.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:01 pm

@Caligo: It's fine. Like I said I hope you all have a wonderful rping experience. :D
And it was a good plot idea so I'm not surprised it got popular this fast.

SkinChic
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:48 am

@Caligo: Thanks.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:54 pm

@Caligo: I'll try to get a WIP up sometime tomorrow then finish it sometime this week. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Sounds good Dumisa! I hope we can start soon!

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:15 am

Got a WIP in. Will finish him more than likely tonight.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Brilliant! Now, who wants to start? I've briefly reviewed all of your forms, and I think starting is alright. I'd like to start ASAP, but want to now if anyone else wants to post before I come in. Thanks guys.
(And OMG Key, you're a mod?!)

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:11 am

I am! :)

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

I didn't know that :o
I think I'm just going to start. -runs off giddily to post-

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:15 am

Okay, so I posted. I'm sorry I god-modded a little bit by putting the boy characters in the shop already, but... Eee, is that okay with you guys? I didn't do anything other than that. Plus, I kind of made a mess of the shop. And... anyway tell me what you think.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:28 pm

@Caligo: I'm confused, are your characters in the apartment? :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 am

Yeah, Tana is in the apartment now. She had been in the shop, but went up the stairs.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Okay I'm back after a long stressing period of time! I'm sorry for my absence I will be able to finish my character and post in a few ^ ^

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Sat May 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Cool! Sounds great!

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!