Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Game of Light and Shadow

a part of “A Game of Light and Shadow”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

The apocalypse has come to pass. It took a long time, but the races that had survived or had not been mutated badly began to build a new society upon the ashes of the old one- Split into factions, they play a game of light and shadow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Game of Light and Shadow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Game of Light and Shadow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Game of Light and Shadow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 am

This sounds interesting, I would love to make a character for this. How many are you looking for to start?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:47 am

I'll Join this, tonight I'll be writing a post after work for the other rp

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:30 pm

I'll submit a character soon...depending on what the gender ratio would be, is it all right if I make another one?

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 pm

@RurouniBishi Around 3-4 characters or more...

@SkyCladSaya06 Sure you can.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:14 pm

I'd like to do this too~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:10 am

@Guardian Aelita Hi Guardian :3

By the way, I've seen your character and she's accepted already. Looking forward to roleplaying with her!

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 am

Hey Guardian! Nice to see you here too!
@DeathScythe386 Submitted my character--oh wait, she's approved...

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:22 am

@DeathScythe and SkyCladSaya Hai~! Glad to be working with you guys! Hopefully more people join~!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 am

This looks like it could be really fun! I would like to join please!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:43 am

When can this rp start?
Blank

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Can I take the starting post? It might be the third time I've done that though @DeathScythe386

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:23 am

Starting post is up! Lacking in males again so can I make another one? Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeee????

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 am

Dammit @SkyCladSaya06 I was gonna make an automaton male

But sure, fine you can.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:05 am

@DeathScythe and @SkyCladSaya Why not both?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:32 am

Made Chloe leave for a while. Figured I should give some "alone time" to Skye and Grace, hehe...

@DeathScythe, I already have another character prepared. One question though, we are allowed to use Fallen Angels right? Aarrgghh... I hope some more people join so we can get more characters.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 am

@Guardian and Saya Brilliant. I already had mine prepared too.

Yes, you're allowed to use Fallen Angels, but not Nephilims, sadly. And dammit, Saya, that Skye X Grace part was not necessary. (I'll have my automaton crash it, though XD Kidding.)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:27 am

And my next character's submitted! I'll probably use him as some sort of background character though so he probably will be used less than Chloe.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:29 am

Oh! damn! it already started. Well I'll find the right time to jump in.

____
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 am

He actually looks really cool. Also, the moment I read that he has a bit of a history with Chloe, my shipping horn just blared on and on. Speaking of, if Skye is unaware of Grace's obvious crush on him, he is officially more oblivious than Ichika from Infinite Stratos! (If you don't get it, just put in any anime boy who is oblivious to a girl's obvious attraction to him.)

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!