Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The House Guests

The House Guests

a part of “The House Guests”, a fictional universe by LostSoull.

A group of couples get kidnapped by two mystery "House Guests" and given gruesome tasks in order to be given the chance to leave the mansion alive.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The House Guests”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The House Guests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostSoull on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The House Guests"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
OOC: It has been a while since I've properly roleplayed, so please excuse my noobness, I guess.
:p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LostSoull
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The House Guests

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:21 am

@Lost: So, we have to make two characters or can we just make one since we are going to need a partner anyway? :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:39 am

This looks intriguing. Might I make a set of characters for this rp? Also, I hope you don't mind, but if I do jpoin, I must inform you ahead of time I do not like real life face claims. I do however, like using realistic artwork, paintings, sketches, comics, anime, digital dolls, or any other form of picture. Would this be an issue? I could also send you a message regarding my choice if you'd want to approve of my characters before submission.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am

The only thing stopping me from joining this is the fact that you have to make two characters. I think its a little silly that you have to do so, considering that you would still need a partner anyway. And for both of them nonetheless.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 pm

@Bishi: I honestly agree with you. It doesn't make any sense to make two characters if our characters are going to need a partner anyway. :/

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Szeptanie-tosia on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm

I think they want everyone to make two, so there isn't everyone wanting to make females or just males. Plus characters die, so when one of your characters die wouldn't you want another? And to have another person to partner with means, you have to make decisions with the other party also, meaning you cannot just say, "welp I guess I take your skin off." and that be that, in reality it would be, "I have to do this." "no you don't" and then a struggle. Also with more people playing other characters it is harder to guess who is the hidden house owner. I like the idea. :D It's different and fun.

Szeptanie-tosia
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Hey, I am interested in this roleplay quite a lot. I'm thinking about making some characters, but what time period does it take place? Is it modern or in the past or something along those lines? Big help. Thanks.

And I also agree with Dumisa and RurouniBishi that it seems a bit odd to make two characters when one character is already going to have a partner, but I'll make two anyway. :)

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostSoull on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:03 am

Wow, I honestly didn't think people would take a liking to the "House Guests" xD I'm not even sure how long it has been since all of you have posted, but I am sorry for the wait. If you're still interested, it would be a great help to post back here once more with an "I Am!" or something of the sort to let me know if I should continue this or not. I have recently gone of summer break, so I should have plenty of time to start writing again.
Now, to answer some questions and concerns!

--------------------

Dumisa wrote:@Lost: So, we have to make two characters or can we just make one since we are going to need a partner anyway? :/

Well, if you think about it, having to create two characters is a good thing. Just as Szeptanie-tosia says:
Szeptanie-tosia wrote:I think they want everyone to make two, so there isn't everyone wanting to make females or just males. Plus characters die, so when one of your characters die wouldn't you want another? And to have another person to partner with means, you have to make decisions with the other party also, meaning you cannot just say, "welp I guess I take your skin off." and that be that, in reality it would be, "I have to do this." "no you don't" and then a struggle. Also with more people playing other characters it is harder to guess who is the hidden house owner. I like the idea. :D It's different and fun.

I quite like the way this person worded it. Having to make two characters ensures that the male/female count will stay even, and if not, then it means that everyone will foresure get a partner to work with. I suppose, if enough people reject this idea, then I could change it to make things simpler.

---------------------------------------

stealthpanther wrote:This looks intriguing. Might I make a set of characters for this rp? Also, I hope you don't mind, but if I do jpoin, I must inform you ahead of time I do not like real life face claims. I do however, like using realistic artwork, paintings, sketches, comics, anime, digital dolls, or any other form of picture. Would this be an issue? I could also send you a message regarding my choice if you'd want to approve of my characters before submission.

Yes, this is fine! I, myself wasn't sure what type of images to use. I only really went with photography because it looked more "professional" I suppose xD I may or may not change my own characters' images, but I will have to decide that later.

LostSoull
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!