Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rags and Riches

Rags and Riches

a part of “Rags and Riches”, a fictional universe by AgentPocky.

To live in a world where everything is decided by your social class. Whether you're a servant, or a Master- it all depends on money. If you're rich, you are a master, with a servant of your own... (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rags and Riches”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Rags and Riches

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 pm

This may be a stupid question and I might end up editing this after I look at the intro page, but where do you want us masters to start? C:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

I just noticed on the front page that all three of the male servants are open. But my character is servant 6 and tran quil's is 4. That just leaves one, which I would be willing to play if you can't find anyone else. It'll give me something to do while we wait for Imaginary_Writer, since they're playing my master.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:21 am

Oh I've already offered to take the first servant and should have them up by tomorrow.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 am

@Gentlemiss
That's not a stupid question at all! Most Masters (from the previous RP, mind you this isn't my original idea, but I credited the GM of the original RP) normally start off with just waking up, whether it's just waiting for breakfast or getting ready for a important event. Those are only some examples, but please, feel free to let your mind wander. :)

@RurouniBishi
Oh crap!! I completely forgot about that, I am an absolute idiot, I apologize!! However, I've kicked Imaginary_Writer out, for he/she didn't even make a WIP character in the time given. However, I did recruit some people...

@March
Ah... yes, about that, if you've read what I said to RurouniBishi, I did find some others. So it won't be necessary, you shall go along with your given part. However, thank you sooooooooo much for volunteering to take the part, that also goes to the rest of you, I only feel bad because you may of started a character, then I have to say this. If you'd like, you could take Imaginary's part?

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tran quil on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:37 pm

@AgentPocky
No rush, but could you update the front page when you get the time?
Because a few of the slots that are filled are showing up as available and it might be misleading for new people who want to join.

tran quil
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 pm

@tran quil
You're absolutely right about that, I'll get to it ASAP.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 pm

You know school is really hectic these days. Like dang! Three test in a week? What the heck is that? Gosh darn it! I'll finish up my character in a second.... (This is why I personally hate school. No time for anything!!)
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 pm

So.. am I still good for one of the male servents? I'll get it in as soon as I can.. hoping to get a lot of it done after school tomorrow ;3
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

OhmygodBagel.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Yea?

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 pm

EERG!
I'm on my way with making Servant IV! I've been busy these past couple of days, sorry, but I'm back to write my fingers and possibly hands off!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Oof, I think I'm too excited about this RP, I've posted too much in one day, huh? XD
Then again, I suppose that's a good thing.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Just wondering... shouldn't Servant 1 be female? I don't know, heh.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Who's playing master 6? Because whoever it is better hurry up I want to start posting >:(

I would say I was kidding. But I'm not. I haven't been this excited for a roleplay in quite some time.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:54 am

@ AgentPocky
You really should update the first page cuz I am getting confused. Again, tran quil already claimed servant four and RurouniBishi servant six. ><

@ Lufia
Servant four is already taken by tran quil. You mean servant one?

@ RurouniBishi
I think March was offered the position? If not, I'll take him if everyone's alright with that.

@ Tran quil
Want me to post first? c=
I posted~ Sorry is kinda rushed >< Let's start the drama xD

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:45 am

@Gentlemiss
Yes, I've noticed that too... however, I keep getting errors on the site, constantly having to refresh and wait a few minutes. The only reason why I was able to post is that I didn't go anywhere else on the site. I'll update it ASAP

@RurouniBishi
I think I may have Lufia play Master 6, you've waited long enough, I'm sorry to make you wait.

@Lufia
I think I may need to switch you to Master 6 instead of 4, I forgot tran quil took that spot, God, this RP is a mess, isn't it?

@Quelle
Please read what I said to Gentlemiss, I know, I'm working on it. However, thank you for reminding me.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:53 am

I so wish I actually knew what was going on around here XD;

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:59 am

MarchHare wrote:I so wish I actually knew what was going on around here XD;

Same, same. xD

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Alright, now that I've got your attention. I think I've figured things out. Here are the characters we have.

Lestat Bedivere: Master 1

Alice Bishop: Master 2

Lorenzo De Luca: Servant 2

Akira Willow: Master 3

Emiho Oikawa: Servant 3

Delariah Sorescu: Master 4

Tsuki Hiragi: Servant 4

Kojiro Wantabe: Master 5

Kaia Shouen: Servant 5

Tsuyoi Tora: Servant 6

So we are missing servant 1 and master 6. We can do one of two things. Either put master 1 and servant 6 together, and then when we get servant 1 and master 6 put them together. That way everyone who is in fact ready can roleplay. Or just wait for to appropriate numbers.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tran quil on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

I think that we should put master 1 and servant 6 together, for the sake of them not falling behind in the rp, as we have already started.

@Quelle
I'm writing my reply right now!
Also omg you are a really really good writer :0
I look forward to roleplaying with you more!

Edit: I just finished my reply, I hope you don't mind that I took some liberties with the appearance of the dining room!

tran quil
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!