Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Underneath the Mask: Reboot

a part of “Underneath the Mask: Reboot”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

The six nations, always feuding with one another for centuries. And after so long of the fighting and the deaths. The six kingdoms are meeting together but will it be for the best?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Underneath the Mask: Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Underneath the Mask: Reboot"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Underneath the Mask: Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 pm

So I'm still thinking about which FC I would like to play, but in the meantime I wanted to talk about the favorite song of 2014. Does that mean the song had to come out in 2014 or your favorite song this year? The reason I'm asking is I'm not sure if I know any songs from this year, I'm sure I can pick one out, but I just wanted to clear this bit up.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Hello, may I please reserve G.NA and Seungri? If it's alright to take both siblings, that is ^_^

Um. Hm. My favorite song of right now is Everyday by Buddy Holly? Not exactly 2014, but one of my all time favorites. I'm looking forward to The Fault in Our Stars and the New Spiderman Movie.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Ok well my favorite song this year is Brass Goggles by Steam Powered Giraffe and the movie I'm most looking forward to is the Captain America one that just came out, yes I haven't seen it yet.

@Miss Nomer, I hope you don't mind but I'll be trying for Seungri as well (but I'll also make a back up when I'm done just in case you, BleedingLover, like Miss Nomer's idea for him better). I think I'll reserve Max Irons as my back-up so you may just get a WIP with him; I hope that's okay.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Fredalice: Well, I can easily change my reservation to another, if you'd like Seungri ^_^ I'd been debating between him and Michael Davis, anyways.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Well if you're still going to make Seungri's "sister" we should maybe try and figure out their family tree and stuff. I'll pm you in a little bit here.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Reserved you guys. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun May 11, 2014 12:10 am

Sorry to say that if nothing else happens with this rp that suggests it'll continue by tomorrow, I'll be pulling out.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!