Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Awake

Awake

a part of “Awake”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

{A private RP involving Luna Delta, Sorararun, Ever, Leej10100, and angelwolf123.} This whole thing's gonna be a nightmare.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Awake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Awake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 am

Yo homies! First order of business; character roles.

Leej seems to like the "paranormal" role.

Luna likes the "custom" role.

Sora prefers that "normal" role.

I don't know about Ever yet.

Personally, I prefer the "mythic" role, but I'm willing to take whatever role Ever doesn't want! c:

Don't think of me as the gamemaster or anything! Yeah, I've got a crapton of plot twists and crap for this RP, but I don't want to be solely responsible for stuff. There's only five of us! We should consider ourselves a team!

Also, muchmuch thanks goes to Leej for the beautiful new intro page, and for the character skelly that'll be done sometime tomorrow.

IF ANY OF YOU FOUR ARE READING THIS, RESPOND OR SOMETHING SO I'M NOT JUST SCREAMING INTO THE ABYSS.

girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Awake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 am

I LOVE EVERYONES BEAUTIFUL FACE

COME LOVE ME BECAUSE LETS FACE IT; I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLOT TWIST AND IM ALREADY TERRIFIED OF YOU PLOTTING GENIUSES.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:26 pm

First off…..

This is just too beautiful~~ Leej , you have outdone yourself this time >w<

Gah so many pretty gifs!!!

Secondly,

I think I'll take up the sci-fi role, Angel~ Hehe..antisocial characters are close to my heart, after all~ Wait…..is that a good or bad thing…!? =.=| What does this say about my life..?! Oh my.. *cough* I think I just found the perfect FC that I simply can't refuse .w. *cough*

Alrighty then….. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some life-ruining twists to thin about~ ^w^/

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:43 pm

@Ever, Guuurl you know where it's at~!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Ehehehehe~

First off, ya'll need to be more chatty over here! (SORA AND LEEJ I'M LOOKING AT YOU)

Second, Leej just finished up the character skelly, so now this party can get started! If you want, send me or post a picture/gif of choice of your character, and I'll put it up on the front RP page.

Third, does anyone know how to add multiple GMs? I forgot how... >.>

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:42 am

....HI! If only this room had an echo than my life would be complete. Anyway, I am here and am starting on my character as we speak. Though I do have a problem. Would a demon/spirit even require a name? Of course I'm giving my character a name, but I don't know what his real name should be. Like Cora's real name, should I make mine complicated? So many questions...

Anyway, thank you guys for the compliments T_T I don't think I did a great job, and believe you guys could do way better...But...you didn't hear that from me because if Sora and Ever found out I said that they would attack me with compliments, and with saying that block out this whole thing.XD

Anyway, I am so excited for this rpXD The only thing that worries me is that every time I make a character in a rp and Ever and Sora are involved someway or another I become their target for murder or a tragic story XD. T_T My poor character always seems to be hurt by themT_T

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:53 am

Ahaha, Leej, good to see you! (*starts sniffing around for Sora*)

Well, I know that you probably posted that a while ago, when I made a character for that role a while back I just named him "Ghost", on the basis that he never had a name, and that's just what the humans started calling him. So you could name your character something similar, like "Spirit", "Demon", or "Oni". Or, if he's formed after some specific emotion, he could simply be called "Anger", "Happy", or something more specific like "Addiction", "Bias", or "Endurance".

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 pm

*cries*
I'M SO SORRY.

I-I had to share my computer over the week/weekend so I only logged on for, like, less than a minute then I was shoved off. By my mother //slapped

Anyways. I'M BACK. I'M ALIVE. I'M HERE. I JUST SUBMITTED AN UGLY WIP. Welp, yeah. I'm sooooo soooo sorry for my absence! I didn't think I'd be gone for so long and then I just pooled TuT

Moving on; I love this rp~ It looks gorgeous and so pwetty and the story's awesome and just. Wow. I can't even put how amazing this is into words, but I'm sure you get the point >w< Ahhhh, I'm so excited to get this started~

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Hello Sora~!

Eyyy guys, all of the WIPs are in (finally, lol). Leej, if you look at the last word of the intro post, I can only applaud your name choice. *struggles not to burst into maniacal laughter*

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!