Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No Blood for the Dead

No Blood for the Dead

a part of “No Blood for the Dead”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

The year is 2145 and Earth has fallen to vampires after a devastating plague wiped out half of humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Blood for the Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: No Blood for the Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Mine! Fighter girl mine~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:11 pm

That's fine, C:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:01 pm

@Gentlemiss: Hey, I reserved FC: Grace Phips. Dumisa reserved FC: Emilia Clark. I just thought I'd tell you before you accidentally give Dumisa's role away. c;

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:36 pm

I am so sorry, >e< Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:25 am

Auuugggghhhh! Of course you make a fighter girl after I pick another role... *Sigh* Oh well.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Astrid has been completed. :)

I don't include her history, because I want it to rem a secret for the time being, but I'll reveal it in bits throughout the RP. Is that alright?

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Totally alright, (: I actually despise histories, unless they're important to the roleplay, just because... how can I be expected to make up a four hundred word history for a character I don't even know yet? xD That's how I see it, at least. C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

I know right?
Anyway, I just read through all the other characters on the front page and just about choked when I saw there was an actress named Astrid. I like to find odd, yet meaningful names for my charrie, and was shocked to see that there's actually a celebrity with that name. In this RP, at that. I didn't even realize it until just now!

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:53 pm

Alright so, hopefully after some people see the PM I've sent out, the three last roles will be taken and we can start sometime this weekend, C:

@Dumisa, when you get the chance could you try and finish Nat up? C:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 pm

@GentleMiss: I will get right on it~!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!