Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Neighbor Totoro: Good and Evil 2.0

a part of “My Neighbor Totoro: Good and Evil 2.0”, a fictional universe by xLevesquex.

This takes place two years after The Kusakabe family moved into the old house in rural Japan, except now that their mother has recovered and strange things are happening around town, they have no need to stay any longer... (Restarting this rp!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Neighbor Totoro: Good and Evil 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Neighbor Totoro: Good and Evil 2.0"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: My Neighbor Totoro: Good and Evil 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:09 pm

Wow..I LOVE THIS MOVIE; WAS MY CHILDHOOD FAVORITEEE :D
Great job with the roleplay design. Wow...I just used your male #2's faceclaim pretty recently in 'Life is a Great Big Paper'. Well, I want to reserve Juri Haruno and soft reserve ______ Amagasa. I don't think there's any passwords to reserve? Anyhow, looks really interesting. I look forward to it!
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Haha, thank you so much! I'll reserve Juri for you and a soft reserve for _____. There was, but it was very unnoticeable, so it's totally fine!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Crap...I want a last minute change! Just reserve ____ Amagasa for me. I don't need to reserve two spots, since I only want ____ Amagasa for myself :3 As for the WIP, I will post it later on today. I'll also edit this post once I find the password.... *squints eyes at the introduction ^Ī‰^
Last edited by Zinai on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 pm

ohh hi Zinai :DD //roleplayer of "Life is a great big paper"
and may I reserve Nanako Amagasa! ^Ī‰^
huehue... found it >:D

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Alrighty, it's reserved for you!

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Hey Soulies!! :D Oh, and yeah I just want ____ for now, thanks! Will start on the character profile now! ^Ī‰^

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 pm

That's great!~ :3

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:42 pm

May I reserve Kiyomi Hayashi? ^Ī‰^ The FC you chose for her is so adorable!

I laaaav this movie so much. Do you have a general idea of how you want to steer the plot? I'm very nervous about aimless plots. :$

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:07 am

Yes, you certainly can! To be honest, I had a few ideas here and there for my first attempt at this roleplay, but it got like, two posts far... Now, I'm kind of just hoping to follow the little part in the introduction how it says where they start off and continue from there. I hope this doesn't change your mind about his roleplay. T^T

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 pm

It's good that you have an initial event ready. :) Oh no, I'd love to stay. I haven't rped in such a long time. Just steering events keeps the roleplay interesting and rolling, and hopefully, prevent it from dying. xD

Oh, one inquiry I had. I'm not wrong in remembering that only children could see totoro in the movie, right?

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Haha, thanks! And yes, I think that's true. The kinda deal that's happening in this movie is that bad spirits are kind of going wild, so good ones have to try to keep them out but it's getting all messy and complicated, etc., so even the bad spirits are showing themselves to basically everyone in the little town. I know this roleplay has a big part around Totoro, but I don't actually want him to be there all the time, only when something dramatic happens. x3
(Sorry if that's complicating, it sounded a lot better in my head. xD)

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Thu May 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Finally got her in! Editing her out a bit to make her more IC~
Hopefully her FC is suitable~ cuz I think so! Well.. its close XD I hope.

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!