Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

a part of “Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Seer's are people that are born with the ability to see the Gods. Their purpose is to keep the Gods from killing innocents. However, there is an even bigger problem now. One of the Seers has been possessed and is hell bent on destroying everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Fill in an application, and make sure you read the rules for the intro, so you understand what Qaida wants for the roleplay
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 am

Fantastic!!! Hey thanks so much for joining us!! Yes I need a new guardian for girl's character, Tristain! Yay, super happy :D

So yeah, just make sure to read the intro (of course) the magic system here is very different from the one in King's. And if you need a basis to go after, just check out the characters that had started up with us :) Thanks so much!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am

Would anyone have a problem if I weaved my way in by playing one of the brothers of Kazar? I believe after reading her profile she has 3 brothers left after the accident.

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:41 am

Hey Chia!! Yeah that sounds good :D Go for it! I think that's an excellent idea. Thanks so much!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:03 am

Hey guys! So here's the epic plan for Chia's character to join up with us :)

So, I'm thinking that when EuEu's character tried to save Tristain, the spell didn't work, thus marking her as not his protector. So then he continues to be possessed and wreaks chaos until his Father's Guardian steps in and removes the possession. This could also be the reason for Tristain returning home in a very angry mood in that last post :)

During this chaos, EuEu's character goes 'missing'. This'll lead to Chia's character (the brother) to become concerned about her not returning home and go looking for her. He'll stumble upon the Seer's (probably via rumor and the like from the incident that had happened) and find out that he's the protector to Tristain. From there we can have this underlying tone of Chia's character wanting to find his sister but thinking that perhaps she's dead or something along those lines.

Hope that works out for you guys! And I'm off to post with my two characters and perhaps spark some stuffs for Tristain and Soran, yes?? >.> hehehe ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Works for me, it sounds like a good back story

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Alrighty cool :) Chia said that he'll probably be done with his other character for me sometime today and then he'll get started on his guardian for this one right after. We should expect his character sometime by tomorrow hopefully :)

Sorry I only did Soran last night, I was super tired and couldn't think of anything for Kilia. So feel free to post and then after whomever posts I'll post for Kilia and Soran again :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:35 pm

So there's is your spoon bending moment with Grayson...sorry Fire, I kept going and going and I was like I hope this makes sence.

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

It makes sense. Don't worry. :)

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Guys give a couple of days, will reply by Sunday sometime

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Sorry guys, my post got devoured by the monster no return...

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:10 pm

XD It's okay Girl :) Thanks for letting us know!! Please take your time, I know that you'll post when you can, so no rush and thank you again I really do appreciate it :) I hope you had a good Easter!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 pm

I am sorry guys, I don't know what happened, and that shouldn't have taken so long but it did. I just been feeling sort of out of it lately

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:10 pm

It's alright :) Sometimes you just need a break from some things so no worries at all. Just keep in contact via OOC and you'll be golden ^.^

That was a great post though and I really appreciate you're sticking around with us. I hope you're feeling a little better though :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

Yeah it's cool! Even I have to exercise my brain by a small break.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Haha...I think I foresee a very awkward moment coming up...

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 am

Lmao XD Yup, that's for sure ;) I'll have a reply for you tomorrow when I get up :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm sorry I'm taking so long to create that character. Finals suck so much.

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Mr Chia your still around

YAY

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Yeah sorry about that ><

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!