Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Music of Sakuragaoka: The Next Generation

a part of “Music of Sakuragaoka: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Demon girl.

Welcome to the Light Music Club! Now that Ho-Kago Tea Time has graduated, we are the new generation and we must live up to the great name!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Music of Sakuragaoka: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 am

Okay, yes, the coding on the introduction is horrid and I'm working on fixing it! However, we are still open and I will post the rules/plot onto this thread so that is might be easier for you to read.

Rules:

~ There are only six characters. Please do not complain if the one you want is taken.
~ I don't care how much or little you write so long as you use Proper grammar and spelling.
~ No original characters. This is the next generation, they are no longer in the school.
~ Reservation will be held for two days unless you ask for it to be held longer. I will, so long as yo can give me a reason.
~ And of course, general rules apply, No godmodding, power play, etc.

Basic plot:

Sakuragaoka High School's Light Music Club used to be the school's most well known music club, that is, thanks to Ho-Kago Tea Time. But now, the club is about to disband once again and it's up to five young girls to keep it running. You may not be the best player around, but with the help of your new friends, you'll be sure to play well. That is... If you get along.

Characters you may choose from:

Supervising teacher - open
Lead guitarist - taken
Rhythm guitarist - taken
Keyboardist - taken
Drum kit - taken
Bassist is already taken.
Last edited by Demon girl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~Time is simply a lie~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demon girl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Music of Sakuragaoka: The Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:38 am

Can I reserve the keyboardist? Also do they have to be women? Or can there be a guy as well?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 am

Me when I saw this roleplay:

K-On is probably my favorite anime by far. I would really like to be a part of this.

Could I please reserve the role as the lead guitarist?

Also, I've been a bit sick lately, not to mention in a creative rut, so it might take me a little bit to complete the character... though I'll have it done within the two day time frame. Thank you!

EDIT: Or I could just finish the entire character within an hour or so. Oh, the joys of being sick. It means people won't bother you. As much.
Last edited by Starlight77 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:27 am

This looks awesome! Would it be cool if I reserved the Rhythm Guitarist?

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:53 am

Can I snag the drum kit role please~!^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Okay, okay... Drum kit has been reserved, sorry. Everyone else, they will be reserved for you when I can get on a computer(Miyer and starlight 's characters will be accepted) Now, all we need is the supervising teacher.

Oh, and it is an all girls school

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:50 pm

I'll have to recall my reservation. Truly sorry! I might join when I have more time though.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Very well, then we are waiting for a keyboardist to join, too.

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maerorem-Caligo on Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:47 am

EEEEE I POSTED NIKKISUMA SO SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER
HELLO PEOPLE
JUST SO YOU KNOW MY CHARACTER IS BASICALLY ME WITH A DIFFERENT NAME SO
HI
I only do one roleplay at a time. Please do not ask me to join, I prefer my own. Sorry if that seems stuck up.

Maerorem-Caligo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAY, we only need two more people!

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Im am here once again to take the keyboardist part, if thats alright that is!

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Great! Now we need Teacher.... Hnng, one more person! Unless someone else wants her, she isn't a main character after all.

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Actually, I think I'll take her, to be honest. I just want to start already.

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 am

Yaaaay! So we have all the characters now, right? Are we going to start soon? Because I'm pretty excited for this. xP

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:31 am

We have... Started, yay!

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:27 am

Hey guys! Just a thought. If there happens to be any minor characters that come up, in this thread you will be able to link to a picture or even, if you want, make a form for them. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to, but I just thought I'd let you know for future reference. Please remember, if you have any questions about the RP or even the anime, feel free to ask me and I, or even Maerorem-Caligo may answer them for you. Thanks for keeping this RP alive so far! i honestly didn't think it would last long, then again, none of mine ever do.

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon girl on Fri May 23, 2014 11:19 pm

... Where is everyone? I really don't want this to die. It's my favourite.

Demon girl
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!