Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Maximum Ride: Birds of a Feather

Maximum Ride: Birds of a Feather

a part of “Maximum Ride: Birds of a Feather”, a fictional universe by InakoUchiha.

With the organization known as The School, a new flock faces a new danger. Will this flock, survive the pressure?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maximum Ride: Birds of a Feather”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Maximum Ride: Birds of a Feather

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

I'll at least start my history tonight, legit this time. xc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:59 pm

@Burn One Down

Well then. xP That should create some interesting scenarios.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:58 pm

Guis. Try to keep it PG-13 in the OOC.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:15 pm

Ah! Thought that was within the rating. I'll edit it now, apologies.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 pm

I was just kidding Burn~! xD

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu May 01, 2014 2:13 pm

@Burn

I'm just flattered that I can create such a character that another would like to "tap".
*Snickers mischievously...*

@Cyber and/or Inako

I was just wondering, when we were going to start the rp? 'Cause I know I'm really excited.

Also, when we do start the rp, how do I word this... Where will we be starting? Like... will they be in the School still or would they have escaped already?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Thu May 01, 2014 3:31 pm

I believe we will have escaped already. Also, once the characters are filled and we have everyone we will start.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Thu May 01, 2014 7:16 pm

Sorry it took so long, but Eris is almost finished! Hope shes okay ><

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun May 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Soo... uumm... What's the status on the characters? I really wanna start soon so this rp doesn't die before its even started.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!