Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Magic has many possibilities

The Beginning and the End

a part of “Magic has many possibilities”, a fictional universe by ~*~ Divergent ~*~.

This role play is about royalty and a certain magic quality that one possesses every century. There is only one bearer of the godstone each century, but that's about to change. {3 characters left}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Magic has many possibilities”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Beginning and the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:14 am

Please post in this tab to reserve a character! You may compete for a character so try to make your's detailed!
Last edited by ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Beginning and the End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 am

Totally want to join this and I can't wait till you finish!!!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 am

I'm with Cyber here :)

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:20 am

Ah; never mind. All my characters are bisexual of some caste or shade, so I guess this isn't the roleplay for me, considering you've banned them. Good luck, though.

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:45 am

Oh okay.

@Cyber- Yay! I'll try to finish this today! :)

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm thinking about applying or not... I'm not too sure. It looks like a fantastic RP, though it's mostly to say if I'd take up a space or no from another deserving RPer.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Everyone is a deserving rper! :) Who were you thinking about?

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Fri May 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Hello I hope I'm not intruding...
Well, not to be rude, but it seems as though this RP has died...
But I wouldn't mind applying a character and making it a One on One if you don't mind..

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Don't worry! You're not intruding on anything! :) Yes, it does appear as though this rp has died, but I would love to do a one on one with you! What did you have in mind? Me keep my character and you make one also from one of the existing nations, or tweaking it and you creating your own nation as well? Or another thing! :)

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Fri May 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Well, I was actually thinking about both of them being from the same kingdom, if that's alright.
You could keep your character and my character could be like a seasoned naval officer or something. Would that work out?

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Sat May 03, 2014 10:26 am

He can be from the same kingdom, but what about him being part of the Royal Guard instead of being a naval officer? Also, would he be a mage and a bearer too? Because there is only supposed to be one bearer per nation.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat May 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Well that works fine too, but I was thinking naval because of the nature of the city itself. And like you said, being a mage would be out of the question.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Sun May 04, 2014 11:51 am

Okay! Yeah, we can do that! :) I'll accept your character and then you can complete it!

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Great!
I'll get to work!

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon May 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Well I've done some work on my CS, but compared to yours, I'm assuming that you'd like me to add some more. However I'd like to start, so why don't you start with the first post?

Keep in mind that the relationship between our characters is quite good, and William is currently on leave by request of the your character.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sun May 11, 2014 11:40 pm

Sorry about not posting today, I've got some catching up to do on a couple other RP's and you know, school work.
I hope I can get a post up tomorrow.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Mon May 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Okay, it's fine.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed May 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Sorry about yesterday, but I was really busy. I hope you understand.
And I can't post tomorrow, I've got state competitions so I'll be gone all day

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Thu May 15, 2014 4:54 am

It's fine. I am going to start fostering again this Saturday so I will be on less frequently. And sorry about the short post, I have to go to school soon.

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Sat May 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Yeah, finals week is approaching for me, so I'm not going to be as active either.

roomrider
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!