Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

K: A New Beginning

K: The New Beginning

a part of “K: A New Beginning”, a fictional universe by Fantasies.

A year after the Red King's death,chaos brews again in Japan. Clans arise once more,and new Kings and Queens make their debut. New members join clans,causing Japan to be in more danger than ever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “K: A New Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: K: The New Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed May 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Could I take the spot of the Gold King? ^ ^
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Wed May 07, 2014 10:46 pm

@Guardian. Okay! I will accept your character~!

@Naught. Alright. Will you be able to handle the part of both Kings? If you think you can,then I will accept your character once it is made.

Note!: If you guys would like your characters to have a theme song,you can post in your profile the song link,I think it may help everyone get a better idea on your characters personality~. If you do not wish too,it is okay! Also,as of now,I will be more active in the roleplay. 'Kay! That's all I had to say~.
Image". . .Fαℓℓ Fяσм Mу Eуєѕ . . ."Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fantasies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Wed May 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Yes I can! ^ ^ I'm only in one other role play and then there's this so, I know I can handle another character! Thank you. :]

Oh one question. Where would the Gold King be perhaps? I think I have an idea but, I don't want to get it wrong :]

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Wed May 07, 2014 11:14 pm

All right,then! Once your character is made,I'll accept it! ^^

Also,I see the Gold King as someone who lurks about the home bases of all the Clans. But on the other hand,I can sorta see him hanging about the city edge and whatnot. But you can have him be wherever you want~!

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed May 07, 2014 11:50 pm

@Fantasies The theme song thing is actually a good idea. Although, I think everyone who reads Soren's bio knows her theme since she hums it all the time. XD In seriousness, I'll edit once I find a good theme for Aika.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 am

I shall work on my songs~ I'll let you guys know when I've decided and updated my characters bios! I can't wait to see what everyone chooses (those that do..)!

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Thu May 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Waiting for Tales

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Thu May 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Not anymore. I posted. I've been entertaining family due to a local wedding coming up on Saturday. I may take 1-2 days, but I always deliver.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Waiting for either Miyer's post or for Soren to be accepted. Not picky~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 pm

I can't really do much with Hikaru because there isn't anyone else in Scepter 4... Can I switch him around to be the Silver King if someone doesn't join soon? It's better than being a lone Clansmen to an inactive Clan...

I chose my themes! They're on my chara pages now!

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sat May 10, 2014 9:56 am

Going to a wedding today! Will post tomorrow!

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 am

Will be posting today! For the colorless king. Still working on the gold king..

Edit: I posted! ^ ^

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat May 10, 2014 12:27 pm

@Naught I laughed when I saw that Akise thought Kyle and Soren were flirting. I laughed so hard that my parents looked at me funny. Although, if Weilecca is okay with it, I wouldn't mind them being a thing. It would be funny to say the least~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Sat May 10, 2014 1:02 pm

@ G. A.
Oh yeah, Akise really does think that. It's either that or he was just messing with them. XD

Naught
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat May 10, 2014 3:39 pm

@Naught I'd be okay with either option~ XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fantasies on Sat May 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Alright got Mayu's theme up!

Stiles,if you'd like to take the Silver King,go ahead! We have waited long enough,and the main purpose is to fill the positions of Queens/Kings and Lieutenants~!

Fantasies
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Sun May 11, 2014 5:11 pm

I got a few questions to ask Naught first, so it can go with my storyline to why the Silver King has blue hair and Hikaru's personality, but I will switch Hikaru into the Silver king.

I have tried messaging you in chat Fantasies, I'd like to know I'm allowed to begin my idea with Hikaru... but you haven't messaged me back.. I used a PM this time, I'll get to what I have to do once I get a response.

:/

Stiles
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Not trying to say anything out of line, but would it be possible for the Colorless and Purple clans to slow down for a day or so to see if anyone else is going to post first?

I haven't even gotten one reply from the Red Queen in the time all these new posts were made. I was overwhelmed by the number of posts made within the past 24 hours, and I am unemployed and a house-body currently. I can't imagine those who have jobs and school/social lives.. (I have a bare minimum social life)..

By no means am I a slow poke, I've been in the RP I GM for 4 months strong.. and it's close to over... We didn't leave anyone behind unless they were inactive... and I feel like everyone else isn't getting a fair chance. I love your enthusiasm, and it's great that your active, I'm just afraid we might lose the others because they can't keep up with this new pace.

Again, it's NOT my place, it's just my two cents, it's Fantasies's choice in the end.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Mon May 12, 2014 10:43 pm

I feel the same way to be honest. My pattern is often to wait and go in order. I know we're not of the same clan but we are still a part of the same RP. I'm currently waiting on Fantasies when he/she is ready. Other then that I work and often only post once a day (unless I am off I might give a couple) but this also depends on who's next.

I enjoy reading what you guys are saying but at the same time, it is nice to catch a breather lol. Personally, I find giving a small delay often strengthens your mind to give better and more thought out post but that's just me.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Agreed! I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the read, the characters quite interest me. I used to do the same thing, I just realized I was sabotaging my ideas to fail, even though the RP would be awesome, the other characters would be awesome... It's just in people's nature to cut their losses when they cannot keep up.

I'd hate to see it happen here. I want this to last until the end (and possibly a sequel if Fantasies feels gracious! ;D)

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!