Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Everlasting Ties

Everlasting Ties-Reservations

a part of “Everlasting Ties”, a fictional universe by CyberGlowfly.

When an ancient coven comes to life once again, what's to stop them from killing everyone near them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everlasting Ties”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Everlasting Ties-Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Hello!

Welcome to the reservations thread. Here you will need the two passwords contained in the role-play front page. Mine are Criminal Minds and Lockwood and Co. I'm excited to see you guys!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Everlasting Ties-Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sun May 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Can I reserve the new born? :]

Also, my favorite show is Walking Dead and my favorite book is the Boy in the Striped Pajamas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Sun May 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Could I please reserve Human #2? My favorite show is NCIS: LA, and my favorite book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
draw me under

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Burn One Down on Sun May 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Could I reserve the Second in Command vampire?
(Game of Thrones, Grey)

Burn One Down
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sun May 11, 2014 6:50 pm

May I please reserve rogue vampire number 2? Thank you. <3
Image Image

Dead
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Sun May 11, 2014 6:58 pm

TV Show - Supernatural

Book(s) - Vampire Kisses Series and Tantalize

Dead
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 11, 2014 6:58 pm

@Burn One Down
Sure! Can't wait to have you.

@thegriminyourteacup
Sure, she's yours!

@Dead
There ya go!

@Arrow
She's reserved!

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Ah, nm ignore this post
Last edited by girlwt on Sun May 11, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun May 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Hi!!

This looks fun.

Can I please reserve Human 1 but change her FC to Emily Rudd? Also, I want to take a stab at Tom Hiddleston, but I would like to change the FC to Ian Bohen? I know this is a lot for FC changes, but this is how my brain is going.

Passwords:

TV Show: This is hard. It's a close tie between GOT {Just got into it} and The Originals. And then there's Criminal Minds...yeah, it's a struggle :)
Book: I'll go with Mortal Instruments. I'm just starting it.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CompletelyCreative on Sun May 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Ello!

I'll take a shot at FC Jensen Ackles, cause as always I'm too polite! ;)

Haha, anyway, my Passwords are:

Favorite T.V. Show:
I'll go in order of 3, cause I literally can't live without any of them:
1: Supernatural
2: Doctor Who
3: Sherlock

Favorite Book:
Also Extremely Hard... If the entire Harry Potter series doesn't count, then I think I'd have to say Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher!
I'M COMPLETELY CREATIVE

CompletelyCreative
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 12, 2014 4:19 am

@Cyber: Hello there~! May I reserve the FC AJ Cook, please?

Also, hmm, my favorite T.V. show without a doubt is Game of Thrones, along with too many others to name. :D My new favorite book is The Fault In Our Stars. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Mon May 12, 2014 6:30 am

@Dumisa
She's yours!

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 am

@Creative: You know now you have to make Dean AMAAAZING!!!

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 am

HELLO ROLEPLAY!!! ^.^ If it's not o much to ask, may I please reserve the last male human spot? This rp sounds pretty good, and I think I could offer a few amounts a good things into this RP. ^.^

My favorite T.V show, now.....hhhhmmmmm, let me think!! It would have to be, without doubt CRIMINAL MINDS!!! And then my second one, Lost Girl on SyFy!! They are both such good shows!!! ^.^

And my favorite book, hhhhmmmmm, I can only pick one?! Not really fair, but let me think!!
It would have to be, 'The Last Battle' by C.S. Lewis!! Yes, I'm a C.S Lewis fan girl!! DON'T HATE ME!!!! HATE THE GAME!!! ^.^
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Mon May 12, 2014 9:25 am

@Wolf's Bane109
He is yours!

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysticRouge on Mon May 12, 2014 9:31 am

Hello,
I'd like to compete with Burn One Down for the character with Pete Wentz as the faceclaim. I would absolutely love to play this character and be apart of the RP and possible change the faceclaim.
~MysticRouge~

MysticRouge
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 am

XD Cyberrr I got the Sumray Post up working on Legacy XD Then I'll do Ian

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:23 am

Alright!! Jordan is done!! Here's a link to the C.S i just took two hours making!!

roleplay/everlasting-ties/characters/jordan-james-lachowski

I hope you all like it! And if someone wanted to maybe have your character have a relationship or a past with him, something like that, don't be afraid to P.M or I.M me, I'll gladly look into what you think and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Please and thank you!! ^.^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Finished with Chantal. I hope you like her; she's my precious baby.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon May 12, 2014 5:07 pm

@Girl2fine2 Nice character!! I hope you get accepted!! I can see her and Jordan possibly getting along!!
^^

@Cyber, I did what you asked, I couldn't do everything perfectly for my C.S since my lap top is a jerk and lags like crazy!! But I hope it's acceptable!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!